beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, so by beginner ride...would you say it will be a slower or slightly faster pace when compared to last Saturday's ride? I'm not an "advanced" rider but I'm not new to twisties either. Think it's worth getting up at the ass crack for?

Hmmm, so by beginner ride...would you say it will be a slower or slightly faster pace when compared to last Saturday's ride? I'm not an "advanced" rider but I'm not new to twisties either. Think it's worth getting up at the ass crack for?

it will be an enjoyable ride. im no beginner and not exactle slow and neither is tod so it will be enjoyable for everyone. we dont need to drag knee to have a good time.

tod ill come up 79 and scout it first on my way im sure it will be fine tho.

it will be an enjoyable ride. im no beginner and not exactle slow and neither is tod so it will be enjoyable for everyone. we dont need to drag knee to have a good time.

tod ill come up 79 and scout it first on my way im sure it will be fine tho.

How long will it take you to get to the meeting spot? I might meet you in Coshocton if I can get up

I think I'll be making this ride too!

nice always good to have a medic around :)

I'll be in Put-In-Bay on Friday, have to find out what time I'll be back to be in/out for sure.

just be there you need to get even with 79

stop with modesty Ive rode with you twice now lets define "advanced" you can run the coshocton pace no doubt ...... but as the title said this is a beginner ride theres a few that wanted to ride out here but not at our normal pace, itll be faster than the pace we ran the first part of our ride last saturday but not as fast as when you and I broke off alone .

but it will be fun you can take off ahead when needed and a few of us will prolly go for a fast ride after the newbs take off but I made a commitment to a few riders to take em on this so I wont be doing any knee draggin pace till later

just be there you need to get even with 79

I know a guardrail that needs killin'.

For all the new group/twistie riders, I HIGHLY suggest driving yourself out in a cage to 79 and going up and down it at least once to familiarize yourself with the turns. There are TONS of blind decreasing radius curves.

Even if I have to come back alone, NO ONE IS GETTING LEFT. If you need a breather after peeing your pants on a curve, go ahead and take it. I think meeting at a central place like IP with easy access to 161 is great beforehand, it will be a good spot to exchange cell phone numbers.

For all the new group/twistie riders, I HIGHLY suggest driving yourself out in a cage to 79 and going up and down it at least once to familiarize yourself with the turns. There are TONS of blind decreasing radius curves.

Even if I have to come back alone, NO ONE IS GETTING LEFT. If you need a breather after peeing your pants on a curve, go ahead and take it. I think meeting at a central place like IP with easy access to 161 is great beforehand, it will be a good spot to exchange cell phone numbers.

Im keepin a safe pace for em this time cheechie you need to come too

IP?