beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea been to cedar once and that was enough entertainment for me

i'm probably going to go on this ride saturday...not quite the pace i like to run but i'll follow up in the back and just drop back when i want to run a little faster.

i'm probably going to go on this ride saturday...not quite the pace i like to run but i'll follow up in the back and just drop back when i want to run a little faster.

you can always slow down for the turns you like then turn it up thats what i always do when i ride with cdub

ok i thought you meant cedar street in coshocton :lol:

gonna have to get me directions

directions ?? you know where the cedar st exit is on 16 right before where we got gas the other night

yea come on with .... we can do a loop at our pace after the beginner ride

Cool.

look up i figured it out :D........... i just hear cedarstreet and i think of bleach and kerosene baths, my mind wanders a bit :lol:

Cedar Street in Newark isn't all that great either!

I might be up for this, if I'm not working on this stupid Honda. :D Actually, it will depend on how early I can get my butt out of bed after being at the Hartford Fair until what will likely be 1:00 AM for the Rough Trucks.

Edited by jporter12
Spelling

I'll be leading a ride for rideohio.org Saturday from the Mohican Reservation, on those same roads that you are talking about......looks like it will be 75+ bikes, with varios types of bikes/rider skills.

We will prolly be in Dresden at the Depot around 1:30.... The route is posted on www.rideohio.org Because of the number of bikes, it will be sloooooow I predict....

How long does it take to get to Coshocton from Columbus? Have a meeting starting at 12:30. Do I have enough time to ride and get to the Eastside?

you wont be able to do the whole ride but you could do part and leave early , or hit me up another time when you can come out this way and Ill show you around then

I might be down for this. I don't know half those roads you listed.

It'll be a good time theyre all pretty good twisties just not the extreme ones and there wont be any knee draggin on this one gonna keep it at decent pace for the new peeps on the 250s and 500s but itll still be qucik enough to be fun and if you want more a few of us will prolly do a fast ride afterwards

I would love to do this. I bartend this Friday night, so hopefully I can drag myself out of bed.

your 5mins from the start point you can do it !

Where are we meeting dont know the area

mapquest or google "intersection of route 16 and route 79 north" , theres a KFC right there on the corner meet in the parking lot 10am 79 north is also called cedar st so you can google "kfc cedar st newark oh" as well but its well marked its on the east edge of newark take 16 thru newark get off at the 79n ,cedar st exit and youll see us ,,,,, im saying 79n each time though becase 79 n and 79 s are different exits you want the north exit

I'll be leading a ride for rideohio.org Saturday from the Mohican Reservation, on those same roads that you are talking about......looks like it will be 75+ bikes, with varios types of bikes/rider skills.

We will prolly be in Dresden at the Depot around 1:30.... The route is posted on www.rideohio.org Because of the number of bikes, it will be sloooooow I predict....

humm maybe we'll meet up