beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, about that whole ridin' gear thing. I planned on some shorts and tank top. I need some sun...Just kidding. All I have is a jacket and helmet right now. Is that cool?

I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, it's what you feel comfortable in riding with. At the end of the day, I'm not your daddy, and it's not my skin. All I can say is this road, even for the pace we're running, is serious business. If I were you, I would try and find something to cover those knees if you do end up lowsiding, or even if you accidentally start knee-dragging. :)

I haven't been on a ride with anyone from here yet, so I figured this one would be a good one to see what I'm getting myself into. Thanks for the advice brotha...

No problem. This will be a first for a lot of people, and I don't want anyone else to have to go down to learn the lessons I did the first time out.

I get goosebumps just thinking about that turn, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

No problem. This will be a first for a lot of people, and I don't want anyone else to have to go down to learn the lessons I did the first time out.

I get goosebumps just thinking about that turn, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

These roads sound fun. I'm thinking about wearing the 1pc even if the pace is going to be reasonable.

I might show up....depends on what time I get off work Friday night, but these roads are my back yard so I know them very well.

If any of you are heading back on 79, take Hickman Road SE to Hanover, and catch 16 back to Columbus that way. Hickman Rd. is a fun little patch with some good curves and nice scenery, only about 10 miles long.

just asked for the day off. we'll see what they say.

you fail poseing as a beginner I know better :D

We gots some good draw out to our boondock roads I dunno what happened thought when I posted this up for a beginner day Id have the 2 that asked for it and maybe 1 or 2 others , who knew itd blow up like this:dunno: it feels kinda good like the rope in gym class