beginners ride to coshocton roads saturday

MidgetTodd

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fugit. I'll be there.

About time you came around... :) I'll have those LED's with me, I think they'll make a good addition to the 'Steed. After giving it some thought, I think I will end up repainting the plastics. I just had a few questions about some missing tabs on the front cowl and the ram scoop fitment issues that are bugging the crap out of me with this front cowl.

wow looks like the couple beginners are in good hands

this thing sure blew up !

everyones in for a laugh , a couple of us are going out tonight to make some modifications to "cheech's corner" :D

No kidding, I'm really curious to see how many we have at IP tomorrow morning. I'm flattered that you guys would decorate for me, I just hope I don't biff laughing my ass off. :) Thanks.

Again for anyone who missed it: the Columbus group is meeting at Iron Pony, kickstands up at 9AM. If for some reason I'm hung over and not there, EvilTwin knows where I live and you have my permission to park in my grass and rev as loud as you want until i get my ass up. :)

I'd be there in a minute, but i've got to lead the rideohio.org ride tomorrow......from the responce, I think you've hit on something that people are interested in....faster that cruiser speed, but not kneedragger speed. I would be in for a ride like that next month....

I've been reading about that on rideohio, sounds like an awesome trip. I'll be in NC for work for the next 2 weeks, afterwords I'll look you and mnor up and we'll go out.

after carefull consideration we've decided to allow you on the condition you repack that noisy arse exhaust of yours
oh no last time a katana came down that road .............. cheech your turn

seriously though nice to have you

Don't know him so I can't comment, although it would be nice to actually see a Kat finish this time around... :)

Good to have you, look forward to meeting tomorrow morning.

About time you came around... :) I'll have those LED's with me, I think they'll make a good addition to the 'Steed. After giving it some thought, I think I will end up repainting the plastics. I just had a few questions about some missing tabs on the front cowl and the ram scoop fitment issues that are bugging the crap out of me with this front cowl.

No kidding, I'm really curious to see how many we have at IP tomorrow morning. I'm flattered that you guys would decorate for me, I just hope I don't biff laughing my ass off. :) Thanks.

Again for anyone who missed it: the Columbus group is meeting at Iron Pony, kickstands up at 9AM. If for some reason I'm hung over and not there, EvilTwin knows where I live and you have my permission to park in my grass and rev as loud as you want until i get my ass up. :)

we just got back cheechie mission acomplished not as good as we wanted but theres way more traffic there at 10 pm than I though and an old lady stoped and said she was calling the cops because we were blocking the road and called us vandals so it was time to go :D