Tire warmer generator

Dubguy85

1k will def power Tire warmers.

I recommend HOndas. You ll pay a pretty penny, but the 1ks put out more like 1500 and def. are QUIET. I have a 5500 watter to power our travel trailer and everyone elses around us, and trust me 1k will be plenty. We run 1k for our shower, fridge, and fan, but when the AC comes on, we need more.

This is what I have powers two sets of warmers and two fans yesterday :D

And the best part its very quiet!

IMG_0312.jpg

Its also $1500-$1800.. damn nice but outta most peoples price range. I used Lizards a few track days ago and she sure is nice and quite and light but pretty expensive.

What type of generator are you guys running for your tire warmers....Just picked up a set and don't have anything yet!! Anyone have suggestions, or have one for sale?

I heard 1000 watts will do one set of tire warmers....True?

It should tell you power consumption on the tire warmers Volts * Amps = Watts

Its also $1500-$1800.. damn nice but outta most peoples price range. I used Lizards a few track days ago and she sure is nice and quite and light but pretty expensive.

You can find them for about 1000-1200 still a little pricey I know, but better than listening to all that noise a 400 dollar geni makes. That alone is worth the extra cost in my book.:D especially when the home power cuts off.

In case anyone is looking here is where I bought mine. Good people and they usually throw one on ebay for a grand delivered! http://wisesales.com/YamahaEF2400iS.html