THANK YOU Putty, Dragknee, Junior, & Brian!!!!!

PrincessPratt

Well I had to meet a friend up at Easton for dinner today for her birthday....or so I thought. I got to the cheesecake factory to find out she and her 10 guests were at Polaris. GRRRRR!!! Sooooo I was starving and now VERY late for her dinner. Little did know that things were about to get worse. I was pulling out of Easton in front of Macy's and my bike just died. It was like I hit the kill switch and I didn't! I tried turning the key on and NOTHING! Not ONE person stopped to help. What's a gal to do??? I attempted to call a couple different friends but nobody was picking up so I called Putty knowing him and his wife lived the closest. Well Putty and the crew were all up at QSL. 15 mintues later I had 4 wonderful riders come to help me out. It turns out that the wires to my neg on the battery were VERY loose. They fixed it and we were on our way. I never did get dinner at the cheesecake factory but I did get some taco hell and learned that some people are willing to go out of their way to help you out. I just wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS!!!! You totally rock! :badgerrock:

John when did you change your screen name? Man you got home quickly! :) Once again thanks!!! What's up with the new name Dredd??

Cause he is the law, judge,and jury.......

Good looking out and helping a fellow rider....

Prat....you need to do some double checking of the simple things on your bike.....glad to hear it was an ez fix...

Cause he is the law, judge,and jury.......

Good looking out and helping a fellow rider....

Prat....you need to do some double checking of the simple things on your bike.....glad to hear it was an ez fix...

Whitey I am so clueless when it comes to the maintenance on my bike. I hate that I do not hold the knowledge base to fix things. GRRR! :( I even pay people to do the oil changes. How sad is that?

This is funny.. I remember having to stop by years ago to help someone put their fairings back on.

Yes the upper with head lights and everything not just the fairing. And I do remember the issue was missing parts. Quit being an ass. :nono:

OH he's talking showing me some bike parts. He knows not to run his mouth anymore about guys and me. Huh Lance! :) And sorry I forgot to return your text last night but obviously you see what I was doing. ;)

Watch out...

She going to be showing you her Key Slot and you're going to be flashing your Spark Plug....

Remember to Gap your Plug....and get a warm towel for all the Motor Oil that is going to be leaking.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I amuse myself.....

Watch out...

She going to be showing you her Key Slot and you're going to be flashing your Spark Plug....

Remember to Gap your Plug....and get a warm towel for all the Motor Oil that is going to be leaking.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I pleasure myself.....

:eek:

:D