Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

...you guys are all GAY...you had plenty of directions to take this initial thread in and none of them where any of these (just to name a few)...

See if you would have done that in the intro it would have been deleted and you would receive an infraction.

Gotta admit...........the Busa pix were hilarious. They remind me of the majority of the guys on Busas at bike night and one in particular Busa owner in Ft. Wayne.

yea and this one sheep fucker from waynesfield i think he's a member here actually. :D

sam that was in the 06's. it seemed that they over torqued the swingarm connection i believe.

Gotcha....didn't follow the problem real close. Kind of a scarey thing one would have to worry about. Good they got it fixed

'05 gixxer 1000 had a huge problem with that back then too.

Then '05 zx10 or some year around there had front wheel breaking issue too.

ZX12's had a stator connector leak which leaked on rear wheel causing death if not taken care of too.

Damn manufacturers and their fucking recalls. :nono:

4x check that shit before you ship it out.

ZX12's had a stator connector leak which leaked on rear wheel causing death if not taken care of too.

the gixer was prob the worse........... you know all those squids doing woolies and the bike breaking in half :lol:

I remember those. Sad really. But hey, it's only our lives at stake here.:rolleyes:

Okay........thread jack over :lol: