do you like to party?

EagleCock

I like to party :banana:

so as some of you may or may not know, I shall be graduating from THE ohio state university next sunday (8/30) with my bachelor's degree. I have my last final of my undergrad career on thurs and I don't know any better way to celebrate this occasion than getting wasted on Friday night. After all, I have drinking to thank for this long & fun journey known as my college career! :cheers:

so, I would like to invite all of you out to celebrate this achievement with me. Think of it this way, when I grow up and become rich and famous, you can say that you were there for the start. :D

I'm planning to go downtown to patio bar for happy hour around 5pm. I've got like 20+ reservations for free pizza + some other drink special and that lasts until 8pm. After we leave patio bar, I'm planning to go to campus to watch my buddy's band play at scarlet & grey cafe. I saw them a few weeks ago and they were (surprisingly) good.

:drink: :drink: :drink: who's dtf

i like the nightlife. I like to boogie. I like to rock all night long...

I can't see a better way of celebrating my return home from a long trip than rocking out on campus. If I'm home from NC in time, I'll be there.

I dont know if i can go but i will certainly try!

do it!

Congrats Greg! Now what are you going to do with all that extra time? :)

get money

Congrats mang! If Im available I might just try to rock this out!

do it!

Enjoy, I would come join you but I will be in Indy.

werd. hopefully I'll be there sunday

I know for a FACT that you've never partied.

no, no, you don't. Nobody parties but me!