Sunday Morning ride?

RFM

Looking to head out early Sunday morning. Got to get back into town and be the responsible dad type. Any interest in heading from Columbus, and hitting the twisty roads outside of Mt. Vernon/Coshocton? Hoping to be back by 2. :popcorn:

Thanks! Ended up going to West Virginia with three others. Four riders, two crashes, one bike running out of gas. And I wore through the front tire completely!

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2167/p8160072.jpg

The Front tire last week.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7603/p8230073.jpg

The Front tire at the 555.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5440/p8230077b.jpg

Oops.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6804/p8230083w.jpg

The Honda's last ride.

4 bikes and 2 crashed 50% down ..... you sir have far surpassed the coshocton record now you get to take some heat for awhile and we get left alone , thanks

seriously though both riders okay , are they members here ?

and the honda got far enough out in the field it needed a tractor to get out ?? thats some coshocton sheet there !

Two are members, and one isn't. Brian777 and Obesity Rules. The first crash was on a brand new Aprilia Tuono with a full Akropovich system on it on a small turn right in front of me. The tires were crap Dunlops. The bike slid into a cow fence, but had little damage and no injury.

Obesity Rules sent his bike off a ledge and into a field about 100 feet from the road. He got to ride Princess home from the WV border...:o

wow, glad i missed this ride

This ride was a different ride than I was going on. Brian777 pulled this one together, and it was a good time! Three v-twins and a 954(RIP)...

Even got a lecture from the Police, when we came upon a crash scene (not one of us). I was chastised going over a double yellow line. I apologized, but said that he must be mistaken, as that is something that I never do. To which he said it wasn't me, or us even. And off we went- to have Obesity toss his bike off a ledge.

True enough! The first crash was by the most experienced of us (18 yrs myself)- new tires in the second turn. Experience doesn't trump new *crap* Dunlop tires.:o

Still say I'm partial to Coshocton road though, and on to 60(? outside of Warsaw starting at the school). The turns aren't as blind. Call me crazy, but I like to focus through a turn rather than crest a hill and depend on a sign.

The Ironic thing is he had ordered a set of Pilot Powers last week, because he didn't like the Dunlops on it. I guess the tires heard him say that, and the Dunlop's were being spiteful...

Thanks for the invite- will take you up on it. Cheers!

Two are members, and one isn't. Brian777 and Obesity Rules. The first crash was on a brand new Aprilia Tuono with a full Akropovich system on it on a small turn right in front of me. The tires were crap Dunlops. The bike slid into a cow fence, but had little damage and no injury.

Obesity Rules sent his bike off a ledge and into a field about 100 feet from the road. He got to ride Princess home from the WV border...:o

it surprised me how comfortable the passenger seat on the 1198 was :D. stopped by the doc today and confirmed it was just a sprained ankle, should be all good in a day or two. also got hooked up with a work excuse so i got my vacation from last week extended another 2 days.

got any more pics of the launch site? the distance i got on that bike was pretty impressive. hopefully i can get the bike totaled out by the end of this week and go to a look at that 675.

it surprised me how comfortable the passenger seat on the 1198 was :D. stopped by the doc today and confirmed it was just a sprained ankle, should be all good in a day or two. also got hooked up with a work excuse so i got my vacation from last week extended another 2 days.

got any more pics of the launch site? the distance i got on that bike was pretty impressive. hopefully i can get the bike totaled out by the end of this week and go to a look at that 675.

Glad to hear your ok.