999 Look alike doppleganger at bike night last night

vw151

I just caught a quick look at it last night and one of my buddies that saw you come in said " hey did you see that riced out 999 that just pulled in" LOL Once I got a closer look I realized it wasn't a duc at all. That tail section is pretty unique to the 999/749s though so it throws you off pretty quick. Either way, after looking at the pictures, that is a really cool 1 off design. Nice work.

You got any more detailed pictures of the transformation.

Sorry, that's all the pics I have so far. You can see all the detail you want at the next bike night.

I get allot of guys thinking it's a 999. The only thing that's Italian is the tail (seat, tail fairing, sub-frame, and exhaust shield), but the rest is Japanese. I know the headlights kinda throw people off too, and I was hesitant on using round lamps, because it would look like a 999.

And I was also hesitant with the Japanese on the tank for guys thinking it's "riced out!". Its kind of a good luck/prayer if you will. Translates to "Luck be with those fortunate to brave this saddle" You see all kinds of guys doing similar things. Cruiser guys have "trinkets" or badges on their bikes for luck. Track guys have "lucky numbers".

It's kept me safe so far.