71 South rush hour question

Tonik

What time does rush hour on 71 south through Columbus end. I am blowing through there in the morning. I am thinking by 9 or 9:30 is should be calmed down?

TIA

I was gonna say by 10ish things should be back to normal. You got on average your 7, 8 and 9am workers, so by 10 most people are where they need to be!

not sure when it ends, but usually not to bad until about 8am+

Ok, that is cool and there is an idea. Get through before it starts. I don't want to be hung up in Columbus when I am planning on being at the Dragon that night.

I've never seen 71 south of 270 as being bad in the Am. Most people are going North to Columbus so the south bound lanes should be okay. On the other hand 62 might be a cluster fuck. Honestly for the sake of speed you would be better going around 270 on the West side or trying to hit Columbus around 10am and just shot right through the city on 71. Just my opinion, I try to avoid the Columbus area all together since they drive like shit.:D

Whatever you do, do NOT consider 315 as an alternate to 71 because its under major construction.

BTW, running around 270 to the West is easy and always pretty smooth no matter what time of day,

during rush hour the right two lanes jam up a bit when you get near the 70 intersection but if you stay left you're good.