who wants to ride hocking hills saturday?

Hoblick

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet deal.. anyone else in?

Man I would really really like to go with ya, I've only been thru Hocking once this season

but I promised I'd go riding with the wife this weekend and she's not ready for the curves

of Hocking plus we may be checking out the Marion Popcorn festival this weekend.

If something changes I'll definetly let you know.

Count me as maybe but need to leave earlier than 11am. Is 9am departure too early?

im down for whenever. as soon as we can get a head count then a departure time and place can be made... i dont care when and where we leave from, i jsut want to go do some riding.

well lets get a count.. and lets get a departure spot.

time as well.

then we can meet at like 9:00.. leave at like 9:30

that should be enough time for everyone to get to the departure spot.

ill have to look at what would be the best way down there.

you guys just wanna rocket it down interstate and ride there, or try to get a better route for the ride down

Wow, Saturday! The traffic is gonna be heavy. I just got back from a quick run down there for some fun. Good fun! No traffic. When you go, remember to hit the road leading up to the restaurant (just past Old Man's cave). It will definitely remind you of the Gap. Nothing but grippy esses all the way up, and down. (if you didn't already know). I ran it about ten times.:)

Wow, Saturday! The traffic is gonna be heavy. I just got back from a quick run down there for some fun. Good fun! No traffic. When you go, remember to hit the road leading up to the restaurant (just past Old Man's cave). It will definitely remind you of the Gap. Nothing but grippy esses all the way up, and down. (if you didn't already know). I ran it about ten times.:)

what road is that?

When you go past the Old man's Cave area, you know, with the parking on the right. Past it, you go up and over a left curve, then a bit up the way there's a turn off to the left. It's signed so you'll see it. Amazing road and no one's ever on it. The restaurant is pretty good, too. It looks out over this huge ravine. Buffet all day. It's run by the park.

i would ride coshocton again this weekend, but hocking is a tad closer, and i havent ridden much there at all yet. so time for something different this weekend.

I am down for both but I have already been to ctown and I would like to check out hocking. I can leave early as well jrp. Can we meet up at like Iron Pony or somewhere close to cbus.