who wants to ride hocking hills saturday?

Hoblick

:lol:

I was thinking down 33 to 180 to 374 around Old mans cave to ash cave and 56 to Jimbo's for lunch. From Jimbo's on 56 to 327 south past Tar Hollow and rt 50 to 683 to 50 to 278 to Nelsonville. From Nelsonville we can either head back up 33 to Cow Town or head on over to 555 and back around 78.

I can lead if no one else wants to but I'm not on a sport bike so there will be no super human speeds if I do and I will wait for whoever wants to play last rider at each turn. We start as a group, we finnish as a group, with no child left behind. :)

As long as I can find my way home I am in. How many hours?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as I can find my way home I am in. How many hours?

How ever long it takes. The way I have been trained to lead a group we only go as fast as the slowest rider since we will wait for them at each turn.

If we only break for an hour for lunch I suspect it will be about 4:00pm by the time we reach Nelsonville. From Nelsonville to Columbus is about an hour in normal traffic.

On another note and I'll ask again tomorrow at IP, I'd like permission to ride front to back through the group on long streches as I will be running cameras front and rear of the bike. Maybe even set up some photo stops like the "s" turns just North of Ash cave.

On another note and I'll ask again tomorrow at IP, I'd like permission to ride front to back through the group on long streches as I will be running cameras front and rear of the bike. Maybe even set up some photo stops like the "s" turns just North of Ash cave.

Whatever works for you. I'm down for anything, and more than likely make it out to this. Anybody know what the weather is supposed to be like tomorrow?

Don't film me on an S turn unless you want to film someone flip over their bike...LOL! That might be good filming though...:popcorn:

If you are taking 33 how about I meet you at speedway there on 33,I can be there about 930 and if the wife rides with me then I will have to be at the back and break off after lunch for my mom and dad live about 15 minutes from tar hollow.

I'm trying to think. The one before Hamilton road right? That wouldn't be a problem with me. The more the merrier.

I might meet yall on 33 and 22. I might have to break off a little after lunch too. I have a crap load of homework still to do and I'm behind, business law sucks!!! What time will the group be around that way?

You could meet Rick at the speedway too.

Or the Mcdonalds in lancaster I think the one beside thortons Or if snoman is in cicrleville then I can meet him at hardys or the duke and dutchess and he and i can meet everyone else at the Mcdonald,

I will be Rolling out about 9 930, Someone just call me and tell me where I am going(740 253 1861-Richard) I will check the boards later and in the mourning.

yes knightrider is correct but either way I am fine with

IT'S NIGHTRIDER!!! Fack! I won't ride with you...until you get it right. :D

Yeah. I'm still not sure if we're heading through Lancaster or not. I would ASSume we are. But.... i can call you for sure and let you know. I'm sure people wouldn't mind stopping to wait for someone.

sorry brother---- Nightrider is correct------

:)

Just messing man, people do it all the time. :D

this is the one I thought it would be. I can meet there at 930...

Ahh ok, cool man. I hope everything works out, by all intents and purposes we should roll up to it. Although, we won't be leaving IP until 9:30. Did you want to get there, at 9:45 or 10? Speedway that is.

Edited by NightRider

Originally Posted by rick37 viewpost.gif

:smile:

Just messing man, people do it all the time. :grin:

I know ------:):):)

Alright speedway in carroll around 930-10 I think the wife is going so I may be a few minutes behind sorry but I will be there-- And I have to ride nice for her

Originally Posted by rick37 viewpost.gif

:smile:

Just messing man, people do it all the time. :grin:

I know ------:):):)

Alright speedway in carroll around 930-10 I think the wife is going so I may be a few minutes behind sorry but I will be there-- And I have to ride nice for her

Wha? No you don't lol. Just tell her to hold on as tight as f'n possible. She falls off...not your problem. She didn't want it bad enough. Jk. :D

Can your wife...you know..flash some...t...to let us know it's you guys? Again jk.

Hopefully you'll be the only bike there that early.