who wants to ride hocking hills saturday?

Hoblick

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put a route together if youd like. twisties, good pavement, least amount of gravel possible, and sceneray is a plus.

id like to hit jimbos of for lunch if everyone is cool with that.

im bringin the go pro and the dslr camera with me... should have some good videos and pics

Jim Bo's? That place on the hill by 56 and 664?

Hey bud I am new rider but I have passed ctown with the approval of the ctown boys. My ninja can only go 100mph at best. lol. Keep me in mind for the pace. I can ride fast but I redline like crazy.

Hey bud I am new rider but I have passed ctown with the approval of the ctown boys. My ninja can only go 100mph at best. lol. Keep me in mind for the pace. I can ride fast but I redline like crazy.

Don't worry neither the KTM or the V-strom are set up for speeds over 100mph. I'll load up some of the twisty backroads I know in the area and we can try a couple, if everyone likes them I have more. If not off to 278, 78 and 555 we go. :D

PS Not trying to be a jerk Mr.A but arn't you broke?? :confused:

Don't worry neither the KTM or the V-strom are set up for speeds over 100mph. I'll load up some of the twisty backroads I know in the area and we can try a couple, if everyone likes them I have more. If not off to 278, 78 and 555 we go. :D

PS Not trying to be a jerk Mr.A but arn't you broke?? :confused:

:confused:. I am not broke. Once I leave my house I will be broke. As for now I have $150 extra a month. Not enough for rent to move out. Waiting to get my car back so I can sell it. Then I can move out. Living with the rents is really cheap like $150 a month. In short I have enough for gas and a sandwich. lol I only have $50 and the ninja gets 50mpg. I paid all my billls and I am good to go for this ride.

Mr.A Okay, just keeping you honest :lol: Look forward to meeting to in the am.

Anyone know what time IP opens? I might wanna do some quick shopping. :)

You can always buy my gas and a meal. jk I get paid tuesday and I worked some crazy ot at work so I will be getting a big check. I have to make the $50 last til then. I should be good to go and this is the only thing I got planned. I got meals all setup at home.