who wants to ride hocking hills saturday?

Hoblick

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is right near me. I'm talking maybe 30 min. If that. Just a stretch down 33. I'm up for it. If you guys don't mind a fat guy...still trying to get the handling down of a sportbike. :D

Do you guys know if you'll be going trough Lancaster, or the other way around? I could meet you guys THERE, say...at the park. Or...wherever. Let me know.

as far as i know.. im going lol

if no one else shows up at iron pony then ill just turn around and come back home. but if one person shows up then ill be down to go ride.

ok I might be able to go but dad wants to go golfing so I will see what he says.

im in.. see you guys at 09:30

I think you'll see us leaving at 9:30 :D

I know the Hocking area relativly well if you want me to but a rout together for down there. I assume everyone but me will be on a sport bike. Just need to know what everones limits are?

Do you like leaving the ground (whoopties)? Tighter the better? Sceenery?There are some really fun back roads but they might have some gravel in the corners and the pavement isn't perfect but traffic is nonexistant usually.

I'll either be on the KTM 950 or V-strom 1000 so see you at 9am at IP.;)