F*ck you Likwid

Likwid

I took the front wheel off today, there's a scuff/scratch inside the rim at one spot where the rim scraped on the ground after trying to pull it out of the garage (before I realized it was flat)

I couldn't manage to figure out what the hell is going on, if I oull at the tire or pry it a little I can't see anything that is different in the part that's "thinner" than the rest of the tire if you spin it...

Other than the bead seal being gone.... I'm at a lost, I hope Pauly can take a look at it tomorrow/Wednesday... I feel retarded driving a car.. especially since it's because I fucked up when I checked my tire pressure.

Hey, Likwid......feel bad that you couldn't make it. Your stuff is taken care of. I have handed over everything except the pack for Mr. Parks...4 Daivi...it's with me an I have few patches....rest all is gone.

Flounder.....your stuff is with Ben & Carrie

Pedro's stuff is with jagr....oh shit....we already spoke....

rest all good.......good times as usual just expected a better turn out but well day after the game night.....understandable and AMA at Mid Ohio

what did you steal me??

i mount all my tires here on the pourch...i have had the same problem...RECONRAT has it right

lube the hell outta it and blow it up to like 60 lbs , watch it but it should POP right back onto the bead lip of the rim....and yea, beat the hell outta it with a deadblow

i mount all my tires here on the pourch...i have had the same problem...RECONRAT has it right

lube the hell outta it and blow it up to like 60 lbs , watch it but it should POP right back onto the bead lip of the rim....and yea, beat the hell outta it with a deadblow

I tried beating it like hell! 3lb deadblow. Should I beat it while the pressure is 40-50? I tried beating it from both sides and head on... not sure which way I should be focusing on.

Welp using a proper air compressor did the trick! The little pump I have at home (combination pump and batter jumper) didn't have enough pressure to pop the bead back into place.

Went for a test ride around the neighborhood, no wobble, front brakes are a little scratchy, but I think squeek stop will end that.

Thanks all!

Welp using a proper air compressor did the trick! The little pump I have at home (combination pump and batter jumper) didn't have enough pressure to pop the bead back into place.

Went for a test ride around the neighborhood, no wobble, front brakes are a little scratchy, but I think squeek stop will end that.

Thanks all!

yup pressure helps :)

glad you fixxed it!!! happy riding!!!!