For all of you dog"s lovers !!!!

Doomking

There are three dogs sitting in the veterinarian's waiting room.

One dog turn to the other one and ask: "what are you here for ?"

The other dog answer " I am here because I am a "Barker"....

I bark at anything and everything.....Doorbell, kids playing, strangers, you name I bark, bark ,bark "......

"wow ...so what are they going to do to you " says the first dog...

"They're putting me to sleep !!!:("

Now the other dog ask the first one...

" How about you....what are you here for ? "

And the other dog answer..........." I am here because I am a "Pisser"...... I pee on anything and everything....... I pee on plants, trees, toys, people .....I just like to pee !!! "

"wow.....so what are they going to do to you ?"

And the other dog reply..... "They are going to put me to sleep !!:( "

So now both dogs turn to the last dog and they ask.....

" How about you.....what are you here for ?"

The last dog answer...." I am here because I am a "Humper".......I hump anything.........you name it...I hump it ........people legs, furnitures, stuffed animals....I just like to hump.......In fact I like to hump so much, that yesterday my master was on her hands and knees washing the floor, and I started to hump her from the back!!! "

"HOLY SHIT" both dogs say "what are they going to do to you....are they going to put you to sleep??? "

" Oh no... " the last dog reply " I am just here to get my nails done !!!

:D:D:D:D

A doctor, an engineer and a lawyer are out hunting. They come across a pile of bones and the Dr says' "watch this, go get em stethoscope"! The dog jumps head long into the bones and when the dust settles there is a perfectly reassembled animal skeleton.

The other two are impressed but the engineer says' "watch this, go get em sliderule"! The dog jumps head long into the bones and when the dust settles there is a perfectly assembled bridge with supports and braces in place.

The other two are impressed but the lawyer says', "watch this, go get em slick"! The dog jumps head long into the bones and the other two dogs but when the dust settles there is nothing but bones and two very sore looking dogs. The Dr and engineer are confused and ask "what did he do?"

The lawyer explains, "can't you see he has screwed the other two dogs and owns all the bones". :)