It finally happened.... SWing'R down

SWing'R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that he is ok. I don't care about the bike at all. The bike can be replaced but my husband can't.

Don't you ever scare me like that again.:eek:

You MUST cry, tell him he can't keep the bike and needs to sell it! Sorry...Swingr...lol. This is what happened to me...after i got home. Among many other things. :D Glad your ok man. Bike definitely looks better than mine. But...your clutch lever looks about as bad as mine, and i was going too fast.

I am glad that he is ok. I don't care about the bike at all. The bike can be replaced but my husband can't.

Don't you ever scare me like that again.:eek:

mine dont even flinch anymore I cant tell ya how many times she got "the call" somthing like we had another one he's at riverside again, leave the garage open we'll drop whats left of the bike off later. anymore she just goes to bed and comes in the morning

Oh wow! That area is a pretty busy area where you can't trust NOBODY when it comes to driving a car -- let alone riding a motorcycle.

I'm glad you're okay!!!!!!!! :)

I'll have to tell my husband about this and remind him of the time he ran through the red light to turn onto Walcutt into the Speedway the first night we met you. Remember? You turned in as well because you thought your wife was there since we have the same car.

Again-- glad you're alright!!!

Oh wow! That area is a pretty busy area where you can't trust NOBODY when it comes to driving a car -- let alone riding a motorcycle.

I'm glad you're okay!!!!!!!! :)

I'll have to tell my husband about this and remind him of the time he ran through the red light to turn onto Walcutt into the Speedway the first night we met you. Remember? You turned in as well because you thought your wife was there since we have the same car.

Again-- glad you're alright!!!

+1 That area was crazy when it was only 1 lane in each direction on Roberts, now it is 2 lanes each direction plus a turn lane all the way from 270 to past Rome Hilliard. Sure glad I moved 5 years ago. Hilliard is a F'ing zoo anymore.

Glad your OK and the bike had minimal damage.

BTW' date=' you know how they say most accidents happen within a few miles of your home.... this happened [b']less than 1 mile from my house. Hows that for being statistically correct!

Most accidents happen where you are, if that happens to be near the place you spend most of your time...

wow , glad your ok man if ya need a hand with anything on the bike give me a yell , what sucks is i think i just threw away a pair of those turn signals from last years bike , but ill check be safe

I think the signal just needs to be bent back, it wasn't danglin. I'll know more on Saturday, I'm gonna pull it out on the parking pad in the sunlight and get a better look at everything and make sure theres nothing wrong that I couldn't see in the garage last night. I'm pretty sure its all superficial and will be fine. The design of my mirrors actually saved the left mirror from breaking, the mirrors actually tilt in like car mirrors so you can turn them in if you need to squeeze thru a tight spot. When I picked the bike up that mirror was completely turned in.