Wanted Cushoctan ride ( Todd )

skulls

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats always been the rule of thumb... but what about that guy that gets the stick thats just a bit bigger than his thumb to be beat his wife?
You should go. If you are not ready we will switch bikes. My 250 is slow and handles great. I will ride your 600rr.

Well I will definitely give it some consideration then. Will depend on weather and if anything goes down this weekend

this is so tempting but not sure if I am ready for Coschocton yet

Dude, the shoc is an awesome ride, but remember if you do ride it, take 1000rrrider's advice, do it at your pace. If I end up going I will more then likely be in the back of the pack, meaning close to last. I would rather go at my pace then try to show off and lose it.

Dude, the shoc is an awesome ride, but remember if you do ride it, take 1000rrrider's advice, do it at your pace. If I end up going I will more then likely be in the back of the pack, meaning close to last. I would rather go at my pace then try to show off and lose it.

If you're not first you're last. So where exactly in the back of the pack will you be?

Oh I would definitely heed his advice. I would expect to be at the back and have no issue with it. Thankfully when I'm new at something my ego tends to leave me alone

Oh I would definitely heed his advice. I would expect to be at the back and have no issue with it. Thankfully when I'm new at something my ego tends to leave me alone

Its not worth showing off at all on this ride. I will be at the back of the pack this time too. Are you meeting at the Iron Pony?

How far is that from Newark? I live in Circleville and ride about 1:15 to get there.

I just looked it up and saw its 2.5hrs from where I live which now makes this pretty unlikely. For some reason I was under the impression it was only a little over an hour from me, bummer

I just looked it up and saw its 2.5hrs from where I live which now makes this pretty unlikely. For some reason I was under the impression it was only a little over an hour from me, bummer

Clean the sand out of your vajayjay and go! :D Granda and I are traveling 3.5 hours to get there. It's worth it!

Clean the sand out of your vajayjay and go! Granda and I are traveling 3.5 hours to get there. It's worth it!

haha like I said I'll consider it but with only 600ish miles of riding under my belt and not technically able to ride the highway, I don't wanna push my luck

yeaaaa it blows, the only 2 open motorcycle ohio classes left open were on 2 weekends I have weddings so I'm just going to wait for Spring

That sucks, but the course is good. I took it and learned some stuff. Just sign up early so you can hit it hard next year...