Check out what we got today!

35RFTW

So for celebration you're giving 75% discounts right?? :rulez::lol:

Not quite that much, but I can say that we are making some deals now that would have never happened earlier in the year!

Congrats!!! Now buy my bike! LOL!! J/K, but really........ :D

Bring it by the shop we will take a look at it. I have to be upfront and tell you we are not paying above rough trade NADA value on ANYTHING. Only exception is if someone is trading in a bike.

Appreciate all of the support OR. We enjoy hanging out with you guys, and got something in the works to make it even better!

Not quite that much, but I can say that we are making some deals now that would have never happened earlier in the year!

Bring it by the shop we will take a look at it. I have to be upfront and tell you we are not paying above rough trade NADA value on ANYTHING. Only exception is if someone is trading in a bike.

Appreciate all of the support OR. We enjoy hanging out with you guys, and got something in the works to make it even better!

I got two to trade on one possibly then so you may see me up there. Just have to find another person to ride the other bike up there for me.......Great Job on the award though. :-)

I got two to trade on one possibly then so you may see me up there. Just have to find another person to ride the other bike up there for me.......Great Job on the award though. :-)

I'd offer to ride one up for you, but that would probably be bad, as I would want to buy something from them!