Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH! I'll most likely be there... that means there WILL be a slow group with at least one person in it. :D

No way! I'm sure it'll be a case of deja vu come Sunday when the ride is about to start and then the call comes in from MJ.

"Sorry, I'm not going to make it Justin. The guys are Iron Pony said that the air in my tires needs to be changed now and it will cost $400! They also said it would be unsafe for me to ride my bike that far in this condition."

:wtf::nono:

And Justin is already thinking she did leave it open ended by saying, "I'll most likely be there...". That just means she won't.

This would make what 4....5 times she's bailed on coming out for rides???

Where's Justin!?!?

No way! I'm sure it'll be a case of deja vu come Sunday when the ride is about to start and then the call comes in from MJ.

"Sorry, I'm not going to make it Justin. The guys are Iron Pony said that the air in my tires needs to be changed now and it will cost $400! They also said it would be unsafe for me to ride my bike that far in this condition."

:wtf::nono:

And Justin is already thinking she did leave it open ended by saying, "I'll most likely be there...". That just means she won't.

This would make what 4....5 times she's bailed on coming out for rides???

Where's Justin!?!?

you've been hanging out with Justin for too long... :) at any rate, it wasn't the air in my tires, it was my chain, and it was really bad! It was my fault bc I shoulda been more observant & bought the chain earlier and replaced it, but I didn't get to it in time & kinda expected an easy fix at the pony.

Anyway, I intend to come, but things have been kinda crazy lately, so I'll have to see what tomorrow brings.

Oh, and if you keep talking crap, be prepared for the beat down. :beating: jk, *hugs*

We all remember what it was missy. And again nice open ended statement to let yourself off the hook if......sorry, when you don't come. Why not say, "I have some things I need to take care of but if I can postpone them I'll show up."

So your saying instead that you can't come, but if something changes you can make it. You do the opposite though and say you'll come but then don't. Which is way worse on Justin than anything else you might say!

And I will keep talkin' crap because you ain't gonna do a damn thing about it! Besides Justin might get jealous if you start hittin' on me....and we won't even get into what Mr. Mayo would have to say (not much probably because he'll be playin' with his man friend instead of hanging out with his hot girlfriend and company).

Sry not going to make it. Lets just say instead I ll be searching for small claims court information in Mansfield.

Not that I've rode any towards the end of this season anyways, but Im done for the year.

courts are closed tomarrow and you dont need plastic to ride so come on

YEAH! I'll most likely be there... that means there WILL be a slow group with at least one person in it. :D

theres always a slow group youll have fun

am i dating justin and not know about it? He's a big boy, he can handle it.

No..I am. You keep your paws off my man meat.

Inya are you planning on meeting at the CircleK ? 8:30 am gassed up sounds about right? or you have other plans ?

Stands up at 8:30 sounds good. I'll be there...barring rain. I believe it's pretty much a straight shot down 83. I've only been there once, and I was following Tod. I've got a GPS so I'll bring it with me.

RSV, change the departure time in the OP to 8:30 for NEO please. Thanks.

Inya, we might want to discuss alternate plans just in case it is raining like the forecast is predicting.

If it rains, there will be a sheep-bang at Justin's house. 9:00AM. BYOS.

Oh...that's not what you were talking about was it?

Hey..if it is raining in the AM up here, we are going to need a delayed start time, or I guess plan our own little excursion. We should exchange phone #'s...and I guess we can make that call at 7:30-8:00ish. If it's raining, but looks like it will pass soon, maybe the southern guys can wait for us. If not..then the NEO guys can talk amongst themselves.

Looks like the weather is going to improve as the night goes on.....rain should end this evening, but roads might be still wet early morning.

The weather will turn great in the late morning on Sunday and we should try ,even with wet roads, to make our way down to Cosh.

Start at 8:30 at Circle K sounds great. I'll try to PM Tony with the Buell, unless his monitoring, to see if he still planning on making it.

I also might have another rider joining us with a zx14 at Lodi and I71 at the Pilot gas station.

What time we should tell the guy to be there....say around 9 am sharp?

I think is not going to take us that long to get to Lodi from N. Ridge.

Edited by Doomking