Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

I'll be doing blow and stuffing dead hookers in mini-vans until...oh...say..3am Sunday morning. If I can make it...so can you!!

Hey..I'd like to stress the 'ARRIVE GASSED UP' rule. PLEASE come with full fucking tanks! Pretty please?!? The last time I was down there..we gave each other hand jobs for over an hour, and it wasn't fun. I got spunk in my eye and it burned for the whole ride.

I'm all about leaving on time. Shit happens...we all know this..but if you're late just because you couldn't get up or were too lazy to get gas or whatever...leave that shit at home.

You'll have to give the Dayton crew a pass. We'll need gas when we get to Coshocton after 4 hours of riding.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CLE crew just stopped at a gas station before we hit the meet spot.

That's why I like big gas stations as meeting spots...gas readily available.

That's why the Dayton group is meeting at a gas station. But then we ride to Iron Pony which is an hour away, and then immediately roll out to Coshocton which is 2 hours away. Given the roads, and my gas mileage (read V-twin terrible), we'll need gas. :)

You guys should really do the charity ride and do a coshocton ride a different day!

We've tried three weekends now. Also, most of us going to Coshocton aren't there to putt down the road. I'm all for charity, really, but I wanna fuggin' ride this weekend.

No offense.

I'll be doing blow and stuffing dead hookers in mini-vans until...oh...say..3am Sunday morning. If I can make it...so can you!!

Hey..I'd like to stress the 'ARRIVE GASSED UP' rule. PLEASE come with full fucking tanks! Pretty please?!? The last time I was down there..we gave each other hand jobs for over an hour, and it wasn't fun. I got spunk in my eye and it burned for the whole ride.

I'm all about leaving on time. Shit happens...we all know this..but if you're late just because you couldn't get up or were too lazy to get gas or whatever...leave that shit at home.

Inya are you planning on meeting at the CircleK ? 8:30 am gassed up sounds about right? or you have other plans ?

We've tried three weekends now. Also, most of us going to Coshocton aren't there to putt down the road. I'm all for charity, really, but I wanna fuggin' ride this weekend.

No offense.

Did you go last year? No one was putting down the road all the sport bikes went together and there are no stops you just go ride! Last year the roads were more geared towards sportbikes just saying! Have fun on your ride! :)

Did you go last year? No one was putting down the road all the sport bikes went together and there are no stops you just go ride! Last year the roads were more geared towards sportbikes just saying! Have fun on your ride! :)

No I didn't. When I hear the words "charity ride" or "poker run" I usually run and hide. ;)

I would love to go, but I haven't been feeling all that great the pass few days. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Not sure I want to ride with you hooligans. I'll probably be the slow hooker in the bunch. Rather you guys go at it then wait...

Um, yeah. There's gonna be a really fast group, and a slow group this ride. I'm getting the feeling I'll be near the front of the slow group. NO EXCUSES THAT YOU'RE TOO SLOW ARE ALLOWED! :lol: