Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

Ok peoples, here's a clear, concise thread for the ride this weekend.

Who?

Anyone coming, duh. Hosted by the C-town guys

What?

A spirited ride through the backroads.

When?

Sunday September 27th

Meet @ 10:30 am

Where?

1412 Adams St.

Coshocton, Ohio 43812

untitled-7.jpg

We'll be riding through the day. Newbies, keep your ego in check an ride your ride and you'll enjoy a great day of backroads.

Dayton group:

We're meeting at the gas station at 11 W Leffel Lane, Springfield, OH. Meet at 7:15 and must be on the road by 7:30 am.

Columbus group:

Meet at Iron Pony at 8:30 am, we leave at 9:00 am. Be gassed and ready to go.

Dayton and Cbus groups will take 79 to 541 into Coshocton for a warmup. Expect us to arrive AT 10:30 SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

North-east group:

Meeting at the CircleK @ 82 and 83 at 8 am. Leaving at 8:30 am. Be gassed up and ready to go, 8:30 sharp!

Edited by RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaahhhh!!! I called it, OCD baby. I'm an organized freak too don't feel bad...

:lol: Great minds think alike

So, OR has suggestions for tags when you type them in. When I typed in "Adam" it completed the tag for me with......"Adam <3's weiner" :lol:

Edited by RSVDon

Yea, I cant make the saturday ride, I ll be putting the bike back together and have to work mid afternoon. But Sunday if it's nice, Im there.

WHats the meeting time at IP people? Thats a big part.

Damn I havent been on a bike in 2 full months, this should be a perfect way to get back in it.

Yea, I cant make the saturday ride, I ll be putting the bike back together and have to work mid afternoon. But Sunday if it's nice, Im there.

Damn I havent been on a bike in 2 full months, this should be a perfect way to get back in it.

I'm in for Sunday...Madcat...let me know if you want an extra hand on Saturday..I don't have plans, especially if it rains!

what the hell is going on in here . I go to bed now I get up and see Don as pulled the ultimate thread jack and created a whole new one ,thats sneaky .

Hehehe. :thefinger:

When I get to work I'll plan it out and have it posted up today.

No no, never in Cos. I was talking about a bike night. No worries bro. Although still no fucking plastics so bike isn't together yet. But i mean after dumping dough into a fresh set of bodywork I might as well keep riding balls to the wall with this ride sunday. Altho, 8am might be tuff for me at IP, I work til ?? sat.

I'll be doing blow and stuffing dead hookers in mini-vans until...oh...say..3am Sunday morning. If I can make it...so can you!!

Hey..I'd like to stress the 'ARRIVE GASSED UP' rule. PLEASE come with full fucking tanks! Pretty please?!? The last time I was down there..we gave each other hand jobs for over an hour, and it wasn't fun. I got spunk in my eye and it burned for the whole ride.

I'm all about leaving on time. Shit happens...we all know this..but if you're late just because you couldn't get up or were too lazy to get gas or whatever...leave that shit at home.

Edited by InyaAzz