Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rain has passed here and its lookin like blue skys radr show rain pretty much missin ctown and being completly out of the area by ride time you may get a lil wet gettin here but thats it and the dayton group is in route to the pony now yalls can make it and the guys wantin numbers just need to hurry up an get here cuz we dont answer the phone while we ridin

the rain has passed here and its lookin like blue skys radr show rain pretty much missin ctown and being completly out of the area by ride time you may get a lil wet gettin here but thats it and the dayton group is in route to the pony now yalls can make it and the guys wantin numbers just need to hurry up an get here cuz we dont answer the phone while we ridin

but you do brake for sheep....:D

bs....the radar says otherwise unfortunately...getting wet in a track suit sucks balls though...me and mj will catch up if we cant make it...well, i will catch up we'll have to wait on mj:D

edit: mj is about to head over, let you know when we leave

Edited by Tomcat0403

Dayton and Cbus people are just waiting out the rain. We're still planning on coming. But probably won't be there till 12 or 12:30.

if ya all show ill atleast come over and say howdy since its only like 7 blocks from my house but i doubt i will have enough time to ride. :(

move em again .... or we could just call it off all together sucks to do tht to the dayton guys since they rode to columbus but rodes will still be wet and slick after the rain stops ??? dont care either way someone needs to decide though

thats against the :rulez: