Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the roads were in absolutely no condition for any spirited riding

Nice meeting you guys. To bad the weather didn't turn out better. I'm still on my way home. Still got another 45 minutes north. At least roads are dry and the sun peaks through every now and then.

Srsly... I feel bad slocum... you hoofed it over and the ride turned wet and ghey. Not only that, but now the bike is dirty :mad:. And, it turns out the SV isn't a big fan of the water, it stalled 3 or 4 times sitting at the stoplight trying to come home, and it didn't run right the whole 3/4 mile back to my place when I did get it fired up.

It's sunny as I look out the window from my office chair.

Hey Cosh Co boys, I've got a little wrenching to do before I can leave, to replace a defective Clear Alternatives integrated tail light/turnsignal unit. Don't want to hold anyone up but know the area very well and can perhaps catch up. I've ridden with Lincoln once, ride with Brian with the 1098 at times and I'm really looking forward to riding with you guys today. Anyone have a cell I can program in and perhaps catch up to you today? As mentioned I know the area well, grew up in Cooperdale and later Frazeysburg so if I know where you're at or possibly going I can find you. Used to work at Clows for a bit too, been all over those roads...

just got off the phone with brian for about 15mins haha. weird haha.

7406105652 adam

its still damp here fella's

its drying up a bit here in town but talked to dad and he said most roads are still wet out in the county.

im showering now so we'll see when u guys get here.

I'm back. I feel bad for rslocum, and my god brother. He came all the way from Detroit!!!!

The weather went from 75 and 20 pct chance of rain to 70% overnight. Booooooooo!!

Ride safe guys. Even if it stopped raining, the roads won't be in any shape to ride hard for a while...wthe NEO crew decided to regroup for another day/time.

Srsly... I feel bad slocum... you hoofed it over and the ride turned wet and ghey. Not only that, but now the bike is dirty :mad:. And, it turns out the SV isn't a big fan of the water, it stalled 3 or 4 times sitting at the stoplight trying to come home, and it didn't run right the whole 3/4 mile back to my place when I did get it fired up.

It's sunny as I look out the window from my office chair.

It's all good guys. Anytime I can spend on the bike is relaxing and calming to me. Hopefully we'll have a chance again in the next few weekends before it gets too cold. Well I'm off to drink beer and watch the browns at the local dive bar.

Hope the SV dries out and is back to her old self soon. Maybe she likes to be ridden hard but not wet.