Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of funny but not really. Following Inya down 83 at times cruising at 80+ in a 55 I was like ok I got 4 others behind me to get pulled over. I was pacing some cars on the way home and sensed something wasn't right. F'in speedohealer dumped the calibration for some reason. Oh well time to recalibrate.

Hey kids, hope everyone got home safe! Great ride today. Thanks for everyone giving me advice and whatnot... srsly. That was my first 'spirited' ride on the honda, and my 2nd ever really, so I could use all the help I can get. Had a lot of fun :D

U should of! Just to prove all us nay Sayers wrong

you and r1crusher were the only naysayers, and i think r1 must have seen justin crying about last time and felt like he needed to defend him... although, the NEOers didn't make it... hrm...

Hey Cosh Co boys, I've got a little wrenching to do before I can leave, to replace a defective Clear Alternatives integrated tail light/turnsignal unit. Don't want to hold anyone up but know the area very well and can perhaps catch up. I've ridden with Lincoln once, ride with Brian with the 1098 at times and I'm really looking forward to riding with you guys today. Anyone have a cell I can program in and perhaps catch up to you today? As mentioned I know the area well, grew up in Cooperdale and later Frazeysburg so if I know where you're at or possibly going I can find you. Used to work at Clows for a bit too, been all over those roads...

Hey, just wanna say thanks for leading us home. That last road we caught off of 79 was amazing! I loved every bit of it. Thanks and hope to ride with you guys again.