Coshocton Ride, Sun Sept. 27

RSVDon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually at dinner someone, I wasn't really paying attention, mentioned that it was interesting how men only remember lines from movies but none of the unimportant shit that women say

weird... :eek: who would say something that mean??

^--- what she said. Chicks do silly things when they're vulnerable. What better place to prey on that than a hospital?

"No baby, you're still sexy TO ME with that huge scar on your leg"

The "to me" is important - gotta keep them in check. Don't want them thinking anyone else would love them w/ that hideous imperfection on their bodies.

You mean to tell me we should have come visited and we could of had a big OR orgy??? lol!!

:wtf:

I hope I did this right. These are the pictures that I took today. They aren't great, but whatever. If you find your bike please leave a comment so that I know which bike is yours.

nice pics. I'm glad someone was taking them today!

Kind of funny but not really. Following Inya down 83 at times cruising at 80+ in a 55 I was like ok I got 4 others behind me to get pulled over. I was pacing some cars on the way home and sensed something wasn't right. F'in speedohealer dumped the calibration for some reason. Oh well time to recalibrate.

Your speedohealer is broken. We were actually doing 160+.

I just got home so elliot and gregg should be pulling in to their driveways. So this it officially the first ever uneventful ride ever

It almost got real eventful when some dumb chick tried to hit me with her car when Gregg and I got on 270. I think the girl was so mesmerized by a long haired guy in a full leather suit passing her that she had to pull a Formula1 swerve at me with only Gregg in her vision. Lucky for me I was on a R6 with cat like reactions and happened to be low gearing it at the time, so I could get away cleanly.

Fuck bitches, get money. -Notorious B.I.G.