whos riding to work tomarow

oldschoolsdime92

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me. Rode the last two days... because my car needs new calipers so i dont die. Stopped at IP on the way home today and picked up a balaclava and some new gloves to combat the cold as the drafty SP-X gloves let my hands go numb after about 5 mins when it's under 50.

i do outside sales, I always thought it would be funny to trade in my brief case for a day with a bookbag and ride my r6 to all my accounts. Its not a very formal job so I think it might be doable one day... :lol:

you never know what kind of business you can land with a simple act of connecting with a client who also has a love for riding! ...;) or you could just ask them about the picture of his bike on his desk. that might be easier!

I would probably ride if it was more than a 1.8 mile ride. It's such a hassle to gear up enough to stay warm for that short of a ride. And if I didn't gear up enough to stay warm, I would be cold all day, and miserable. Although with the way the heater's working in the car right now, it may be just as warm on the bike.....

you never know what kind of business you can land with a simple act of connecting with a client who also has a love for riding! ...;) or you could just ask them about the picture of his bike on his desk. that might be easier!

this is the kind of motorcycle most of my customers rode in their homeland

Pakistan_t600.JPG

haha :lol: