anyone riding saturday

Hutch

Okay I can prolly pull this off Ill an hour or 2 here in a bit Im leavin here in bout 15 or 20 mins got to run to millersburg and back then we could head out for a few before my next obligation ............ I might even ride the 600 today to give you fellers a chance :D Im pretty sure you both got my # you call to check on time if you want but Im guessing Ill be back here round 1030 or so

Okay I can prolly pull this off Ill an hour or 2 here in a bit Im leavin here in bout 15 or 20 mins got to run to millersburg and back then we could head out for a few before my next obligation ............ I might even ride the 600 today to give you fellers a chance :D Im pretty sure you both got my # you call to check on time if you want but Im guessing Ill be back here round 1030 or so

I will plan on leaving my house around 9:45 or 10:00 and try to meet kzz21 somewhere, and then meet you. any ideas where we could meet at?