What should I get?

Casper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben ill sell you a clean 2002 klx300 it has fmf exhust and a few other goodies for the low price of $900 with a title. I took it on trade for a paint job and with 9 other bikes in the garage i cant seem to make it fit

You still got this bike?

...man...havent been here for a while!!! missed your mails and this post!!! sorry man!!!!

should have gone all out dirt!!! ;) ...then again, im on a motocross bike in the woods!!!! lol......but it does tear em up.....and the track too!!!! 4 strokers are the way to go in the woods!!!! torque out the yin tang for all the hill climbs :)

• 3 months later...

What about a DR350? I love my 94 DR350s! Good clearance and plenty of power. Not heavy and behaves well in the woods. You can still find used ones for a little over a grand in good shape. Why brake the bank on a new one the first time out on a on/off road bike. Since you haven't been riding in quit some time. Good luck.

...man...havent been here for a while!!! missed your mails and this post!!! sorry man!!!!

should have gone all out dirt!!! ;) ...then again, im on a motocross bike in the woods!!!! lol......but it does tear em up.....and the track too!!!! 4 strokers are the way to go in the woods!!!! torque out the yin tang for all the hill climbs :)

+1! i love the power and gearing of a mx bike in the woods, trail bikes are too heavy, the gearboxes are goofy, and usually sit too low. i dont need an electric start or a headlight! I threw some bark busters on mine, and iit does great in the woods