2009-2010. Not 2011. Cleveland IMS & DTC "Karaoke AfterParty",Saturday Jan. 30th 2010

Fonzie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kos is the man, but is he even going to this?

Oh yeah.... It 'aint a party without the official DTC Dance Choreographer

yes. He represents the DTC at all possible showings.

Including Cav's games!! :lol:

picture.php?albumid=55&pictureid=3828

well in less than 24 hours we will be drinking singing and making asses of ourselves...cant wait

drunks.gifelvis.gifhbleft.gifdrinks-1.gif15.gif

ok speedy tripple called me tonight tellin me bout this....when i heard two of my favorite three key words in life (beer and steak) i had to check it out....ill prob be goin, be there around maybe 8 or 9? i dunno, look for the young ass kid in a white baseball cap

and fyi mike its a couple blocks down from 303, not 82...your best bet is to take 71 (south) to 303, right off exit and left on 42 (pearl) then its a few blocks down

gee thanks for the address you guys!

Buddy's Pub and Grille

2126 Pearl Rd

brunswick, oh, 44212

ur welcome

*edit* this is for the afterparty....im not goin to whatev is goin on earlier today

Edited by drumbtzz
more info

Melissa and I may make the afterparty since we are in town, can't make the show but hopin to make the party! Didn't see a mention of time. Jagr or Moose text me, let me know what time the party is, i may not be able to get back online before then

Melissa and I may make the afterparty since we are in town' date=' can't make the show but hopin to make the party! Didn't see a mention of time. Jagr or Moose text me, let me know what time the party is, i may not be able to get back online before then[/quote']

Sam's gonna be here any minute

We've been sayin' ~8'ish at Buddy's David

Buddy's Pub and Grille

2126 Pearl Rd

brunswick, oh, 44212

ur welcome

*edit* this is for the afterparty....im not goin to whatev is goin on earlier today

Info's in there if you look, ain't it ;)

Not sure what i expected, but Suzuki's display looked more like bikes at a yard sale then a professional display. Maybe the economy causing cutbacks in the display department? Ducati had the nicest display. My friend Perry had his drag bike in the bike show, card #15.Lots of leather and chrome for the Harley/ trike crowd.