scariest haunted house?

jermattak

my grammar is even worse than usual at 4am :lol:

I found one in cincy called the Dent schoolhouse, its rated the sixth scariest in the nation. I would still rather find one scarier though....

screw it, im just gonna get a group together and head down to the old cincy subways

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it used to up in the cleveland area if i remember right it is 3 stories tall.. you sign a waver saying you will not hit kick or so forth the cast memebers. and you start at the bottom..you are put in groups of 5-10.. everyone pays and if you make it through to the roof you get half of your groups money back... so if your the only one that makes it.. cha ching... they cast can only grab you.. once you are "grabbed you have to give up... and so forth it is pretty sweet... i dunno if it still open though

That was an Urban Legend. It was supposedly called 7 Floors of Hell but the only 7 Floors of Hell that exists is at the Cuyahoga County fairgrounds in Berea and it sucks ass, I've been there. The Ohio Reformatory in Mansfield is ok, kind of overrated.

That was an Urban Legend. It was supposedly called 7 Floors of Hell but the only 7 Floors of Hell that exists is at the Cuyahoga County fairgrounds in Berea and it sucks ass, I've been there. The Ohio Reformatory in Mansfield is ok, kind of overrated.

agreed on the Berea one sucking pretty hard. It is ridiculously high priced as well

Like in 2000 or so they made a Haunted Hospital in Beavercreek,OH off of Grange Hall road from an old IGA store in a shopping plaza. It was just for 1 year and supposedly was pretty good. I never went. I remember seeing it though. They wouldn't ever risk doing it in a huge hospital and people get lost. Too much shit can happen like that.

They all suck. The only time I was ever realy scared was back in high school when we snuck into a closed down mental hospital in garfield hts. at night. this place was urban myth haunted, but after walking around for a little bit everyone who was there was freaked out by something or a sound and we all split. they have since ripped it down and it is no longer there. To bad it was a scary ass building.

They all suck. The only time I was ever realy scared was back in high school when we snuck into a closed down mental hospital in garfield hts. at night. this place was urban myth haunted, but after walking around for a little bit everyone who was there was freaked out by something or a sound and we all split. they have since ripped it down and it is no longer there. To bad it was a scary ass building.

Was that the one at the end of Tourney Rd and Broadway ( kinda)? That was a creepy looking building..

Like in 2000 or so they made a Haunted Hospital in Beavercreek,OH off of Grange Hall road from an old IGA store in a shopping plaza. It was just for 1 year and supposedly was pretty good. I never went. I remember seeing it though. They wouldn't ever risk doing it in a huge hospital and people get lost. Too much shit can happen like that.

I went to that one drunk one night and broke some guy that worked there's hand. You know me nick I had my redneck/whitetrash boots on and you walked threw this hallway where they reached out and grabbed your ankles well I didnt expect it or like it and stopped his hand real hard. They pretty much stopped scarring people cause this kid was pissed and sreaming and yelling.

Waverly Hills Sanitarium. It's in Kentucky.

Already booked full for this year. Me an a couple of friends were planning on going down next year.

I really haven't found a decent haunted house in a Ohio.

The "haunted" reformatory is a waste of money IMO.

Waverly Hills Sanitarium. It's in Kentucky.

Already booked full for this year. Me an a couple of friends were planning on going down next year.

I really haven't found a decent haunted house in a Ohio.

The "haunted" reformatory is a waste of money IMO.

The overnight stays are booked but they have a "haunted" house for $20 that is open.

That's what you do for a REAL good scare. :cheers:

I went to that one drunk one night and broke some guy that worked there's hand. You know me nick I had my redneck/whitetrash boots on and you walked threw this hallway where they reached out and grabbed your ankles well I didnt expect it or like it and stopped his hand real hard. They pretty much stopped scarring people cause this kid was pissed and sreaming and yelling.

:lol: Nice job.

• 1 year later...
Bump.. I want something GOOD this year. C'mon boys, where is the good stuff?

There's nothing GOOD around here. Your "best bang for the buck" is Cedar Point Halloweekends. 10 haunted attractions in one place. I don't think any of them will make you pee your pants, but the ones I've been through so far have been decent (I don't get scared in haunted houses anyways, so I guess I wouldn't be a good judge).

Rosie doesn't do them does she? Looks like it's just Riley and I this weekend. We have an adjuster coming to look at our house. Stupid roof. :(

Yes, we actually got Rosie to go through with us last time and I carried Nicholas through with me. He had a good time seeing the "evil stuff" (as he calls it) and can't wait to go back.

Went to Halloweekends two years ago. Three hours standing in line to hearded through a well lit maze with mostly 12 year olds. Go for the rides.

You have to pick the right days to go. Saturday's during Halloweekends are a time you definitely want to stay away if you hate lines and large crowds.