Teens light another teen on fire for stealing bike

smashweights

i think they were inacting sharia law. It was either be burned alive or chop off his hands... he'd rather have skin grafts than claws. Anyways, I bet its the last time he steals a bicycle. And the guys that owed him the money will now have to pay more than $40 bucks in restitution... its a win win

Whatever happened to the good old-fashioned asswhoopin? Back in the day, if some dude and I had drama, we'd pummel each other to raw hamburger, then have some beers and get over it.

I was too young to buy beer in HS, but I remember those days. We always held after school fights at building #8 in Clarksville, Ohio. :lol: They always ended up in the cornfield though. Saw some entertaining fights. We normally broke up any that it was obvious the other was getting pumelled.

I remember one was my cousin and the last punch he nailed this dude and he stumbled and fell down in the weeds. Eye instantly swelled up to a point on the side of his head. I remember 1 month later you could still see blood red in the corner of his eye. It was known as the best eye shot in school that year. :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/13/florida.teen.burned/index.html

fuckin A. what the hell are kids these days thinking? i thought this would be more relevant given kids with eating utensils are being suspended from school.

Jc....what ever happened to a good old fashioned beat down? :wtf:

Whatever happened to the good old-fashioned asswhoopin? Back in the day, if some dude and I had drama, we'd pummel each other to raw hamburger, then have some beers and get over it.

Beat me to it. :( That's crazy though. And Nick bro, when you look like freddy kruger, i'm sure you won't be able to do much fighting. As much as you would want too.

i think they were inacting sharia law. It was either be burned alive or chop off his hands... he'd rather have skin grafts than claws. Anyways, I bet its the last time he steals a bicycle. And the guys that owed him the money will now have to pay more than $40 bucks in restitution... its a win win

+1

I'm conflicted on this one...