Sunday the 18th.... RIDE OR DIE!

NeverEnough

I've been inspired by P. Diddy:rolleyes: for the title.... RIDE OR DIE!

Hey people I am looking to get a ride together for this Sunday the 18th!... I will be going out regardless, but would be sweet stuff if some people from here would like to join in.

As far as what kinda ride, eh I don't really care. I had a great time this last weekend out on 422 and hitting up a couple side roads on it(amazingly empty and straight roads with cornfields on the sides), and also on chagrin river road....

If anyone has some suggestions they feel a little bit stronger about riding at, I am all for it.

If we have enough people wanting to bundle up and ride, I can look into finding a good place to meet up at maybe for breakfast....and then also find a stop somewhere for a nice lunch....

Sunday October 18th!

9am-til??....

(I'm a bit of a morning person with my ridin, but I am flexible with the time)

I'm not picky at all, I just love ridin!

:D

Its supposed to be 49f:p and MOSTLY Sunny!:cool:

SOO........... Who is game?:popcorn:

-JCHILL

I would be in but probably not available til around 11 or 12. I'll also talk to my buddy to see if he would be up for something but knowing him he won't want to go if its a crazy "spirited" ride

I would be in but probably not available til around 11 or 12. I'll also talk to my buddy to see if he would be up for something but knowing him he won't want to go if its a crazy "spirited" ride

Well anytime is ok with me... I know some people need some time to recover in the morning from the night before.....

Did you just refer to yourself as Jchill? A brother of a friend i know, calls himself J-ice...and he's 17. :p

What year is your bike? I had a 97...and recently wrecked it. :(

haha yeah.... I have quite the laid back personality.... mine is a mix of years, the motor is a 94....

Well anytime is ok with me... I know some people need some time to recover in the morning from the night before.....

that'd be me, Bachelor party that night so we shall see how that goes. I'm not much of a morning person regardless though lol

alright man, well just lemme know.... It doesn't HAVE to be an early morning thing...but me and my neighbor will prolly be out ridin in the early mornin and will just meet up at maybe 1pm than..... But more than willing to meet up with those that are up for braving the cold and get a nice early and long day of ridin in! It'll be one of the last!!!!

I love spirited riding, but it's bad news on cold roads at a max of 49 degrees. :eek: I won't push turns hard on cold days.

I'd love to join you, but I'm way down in Dayton though. :(

I love spirited riding, but it's bad news on cold roads at a max of 49 degrees. :eek: I won't push turns hard on cold days.

Yeah I am not planning on killin the corners with that cold weather.... More so enjoying the fall season on 2wheels. But hey man I am willing and ready for anything, whatever needs to happen so that most people are able to come. It doesn't have to be WAY up north....

alright man, well just lemme know.... It doesn't HAVE to be an early morning thing...but me and my neighbor will prolly be out ridin in the early mornin and will just meet up at maybe 1pm than..... But more than willing to meet up with those that are up for braving the cold and get a nice early and long day of ridin in! It'll be one of the last!!!!

Yea closer to Sunday I'll keep you updated with status

Eventually I will, I'm just too new and "uncomfortable" for anything crazy fast. But I do like to at least attempt to hit some turns and push it just enough where I still feel safe.

Plus my buddy has a 82 Yamaha Maxim so he likes twistys but can only handle so much with being a new rider as well