Buell

RSVDon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW harley dealers suck giant hairy nuts. Half the time all of their sales people are unavailable. I couldn't give money to the one dealer.

I cant understand how all of the sales guys are busy but they are going broke?:rolleyes:

Id hang on for a few... I found some closer in ohio potentially or PA.. maybe for the same price.. we'll see...what was the OTD price u wanted to pay?

If they have any Ulysses I might be in.

I saw a red one up here..still wanted $10K for it.

EDIT: that was one that had all the luggage. The stripped down version didn't have a price..but I inquired and it would be in the $5-6K range.

Edited by InyaAzz

You were over at LE HD?

I assume they're the ones you were referring to that haven't discounted anything. They're probably not even aware of the news... :rolleyes::p

Yup.

They discounted the bikes..but the prices were probably $500-$1000 over what other people are reporting.

They don't even know WTF they have. There's 5 in the showroom. I asked the guy can I see the 1125 in red in the back..since he says he only has one or two in the back. I walk in the back and there are at least 10 Buell's sitting back there.

If I can get my hands on a white 1125R with the blue rims.... I'll bite. Though I'm still partial to the CRs

Word is $5k rebate on all Buells (though I've read only $3k rebate on the XBs for some reason... can't verify)

Time to continue the search.

good luck finding the white one. Not that I don't like black too, but I am partial to white. I looked all around but every time I open my eyes all I see is black