Pics of your pets...Lets see 'em!

ohdaho

LOL He looks like a Brimley. Enjoy!

yup exactly why we got him! We were going to wait until May when she is on summer hours but he is 11 weeks old already and absolutely what we wanted in look and temprament. Supposed to look exactly like his dad who we also met last night, can't wait to bring him home Thursday

Tucker & Gibbs - Tucker is our 12 week old Basenji puppy. Gibbs is our 4 year old Lab/Great Pyrenees mix that was a stray we took in 3.5 years ago.

rebel4713006.jpg

Great pic! Did Tucker name come from Tucker Hibbert?

My oldest kid passed out on my boxer Dewey, Dewey is like Honey Badger, Honey Badger doesnt give a shit therefore Dewey doesnt give a shit. That is my buddy. He follows me everywhere and waits by the back door till I get home from work or a ride.

IMG_20120820_172318.jpg

The Boston Terrier is Babe, hes a devil dog bitch thats very food aggressive.

IMG_20120318_213640.jpg

I rescued both my dogs. Dewey was rescued after his original owner died suddenly in a motorcycle accident in 2008. The devil dog was rescued when her owner got to old and elderly to care for herself and entered into an assisted living home.

Gunner, boxers are the best dogs in the world! My sister just lost hers a couple months back. You couldn't ask for a better dog. He knew when to be protective and when to be friendly and he was always loyal to his family. I was debating between a boxer and German shorthair when I was looking for a dog a year ago and I ended finding an awesome breader selling GSP's for a great price and couldn't pass up the girl I have now. But the next one will be a boxer.

Here's a pic of the late great Charlie.

388B7097-A1F7-4872-A7FD-CBB4C1EBF151-458-00000053C1E7B790.jpg

Gunner, boxers are the best dogs in the world! My sister just lost hers a couple months back. You couldn't ask for a better dog. He knew when to be protective and when to be friendly and he was always loyal to his family. I was debating between a boxer and German shorthair when I was looking for a dog a year ago and I ended finding an awesome breader selling GSP's for a great price and couldn't pass up the girl I have now. But the next one will be a boxer.

Here's a pic of the late great Charlie.

388B7097-A1F7-4872-A7FD-CBB4C1EBF151-458-00000053C1E7B790.jpg

I agree my boxer has been a great dog.

Great pic! Did Tucker name come from Tucker Hibbert?

Thanks for the comment. I was playing with my new camera and really like the way this picture came out. My boys picked the name out but that's what I thought when the told us what they wanted to name him. :)

$1000 but he didnt come AKC papers which I didn't care much about. A breeder in Canton

Great little dogs. Make sure you buy heavy duty toys because for little pups they can destroy toys quick. My girl is 18 months she is a great watch dog, loves everyone. Oh and she's hyper as hell that was the main reason I got my miniature english so she had a playmate my american isn't very playful she'll only play once in awhile.

Great little dogs. Make sure you buy heavy duty toys because for little pups they can destroy toys quick. My girl is 18 months she is a great watch dog, loves everyone. Oh and she's hyper as hell that was the main reason I got my miniature english so she had a playmate my american isn't very playful she'll only play once in awhile.

yea he is awesome so far. He's starting to get settled in and be a little asshole to see what he can get away with I think and test his boundaries. He definitely plays hard but usually after awhile he crashes pretty hard too. He sleeps great in his crate at night but during the day he won't nap at all unless he is in someones lap. Today is the first day we are leaving him in the crate during the day while we aren't home so we shall see how that goes