Pics of your pets...Lets see 'em!

ohdaho

Henry will be 2 in June. He's a beagle mutt from the Gateway Animal Hospital's "project Noah" rescue program. he was brought in as a puppy with a broken leg. we adopted him at about 7 months (leg was healed by then).

9663211_600.jpg

Taken at the Great Lakes Brewery :)

10540480_600.jpg

we also had Abe for about 2 months as a foster dog. i'd still consider him part of the family if he wanted to come back. He was adopted a few weeks ago.

18855_534377287019_54800024_31445771_4366421_n.jpg

Edited by redkow97

Here is Desmo

Desmo will be 2 in on June 3rd. He enjoys being a rowdy mofo, taking runs in the park with his dad, and cuddling with good looking women (daddy will due if no womens are available) :D

I rescued him from someone in cincy. He is the best doggie and roommate! But, he has bad breath :(

desmo1.jpg

desmo3.jpg

desmo2.jpg

cell phone pics... but not too bad considering its a phone

I like that $150 t-shirt yota :D

dude its funny you mention that, I was doing laundry yesterday, whites actually, and was hanging up shit and counted 5 of those damn shirts. All a different design except 2. :nono: Damn pony

dude its funny you mention that, I was doing laundry yesterday, whites actually, and was hanging up shit and counted 5 of those damn shirts. All a different design except 2. :nono: Damn pony

they may as well be green with dead presidents on 'em.

especially since they only let you get one per transaction now.

I've got a really expensive t-shirt collection

they may as well be green with dead presidents on 'em.

especially since they only let you get one per transaction now.

I've got a really expensive t-shirt collection

Its amazing that they make you spend $150 to get those crappy t-shirts.

ITS FREE FUCKING ADVERTISING!!!!

My wife and kid have taken over all mine for sleep wear.

this thread reminds me to go tenderize my pup.

thanx for the reminder!

Funny story. I was in Long Beach. Friends took me out to a Korean BBQ joint. We get done eating, walk outside and as we're driving off notice a vet hospital was right next door.

Never ate there again.

Funny story. I was in Long Beach. Friends took me out to a Korean BBQ joint. We get done eating, walk outside and as we're driving off notice a vet hospital was right next door.

Never ate there again.

dig into your memory, and try to remember if the menu said "kal bi" or "geh kal bi"

both equally delicious, but an important difference. kinda like how buffalo burgers aren't quite the same as burgers made from cows.

Here's my little girl, Piglet. As far as we know, Boxer/German Shepherd mix, maybe some others too but the coloring is all german shepherd and the personality and body build is all boxer. She's a little over 2 years old now and 70 lbs

This was March 2008, first night I brought her home... I got her from some very neglectful owners who didn't take care of her, had her tied to the bumper of a van 24/7 with a piece of rope around her neck (tight) and without adequate food or water. She was way under weight

DSC04022Medium.jpg

DSC04020Medium.jpg

DSC04024Medium.jpg

DSC04025Medium.jpg

She seems to be much happier (and healthier) today. This was from our hiking adventures along the Blue Ridge Parkway last weekend

She always has so much energy this is a rare occurance... posing pretty on top of a fallen tree!

ed839c9e.jpg

faf444cb.jpg

1c066847.jpg

93289e09.jpg

51aea8a8.jpg

And a few older ones too

DSC00271.jpg

She's my bestest bud

DSC00295.jpg

DSC04458Medium.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Sorry so many pics..... she's like my kid, I can't help it, lol

• Upvote 1

dig into your memory, and try to remember if the menu said "kal bi" or "geh kal bi"

both equally delicious, but an important difference. kinda like how buffalo burgers aren't quite the same as burgers made from cows.

Most asians dont care what they eat...ignorance is bliss to me. Id prefer not to know whether or not im about to cook lassie in a hot pot.

• 11 months later...