New ohio rider

zx0neFouR

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd welcome you, but you have two of the biggest abominations on two wheels, a ZX14 and a Buell.

Sob...whats wrong with our porker bikes ? I was considering upgrading myself to the all mighty 14, but after going south of cosh few times , I might have to start all over again with a 250, and work my way up...:o

Welcome to the site....good luck with the judge....is your girlfriend still pist ?

:ttiwwop:

Edited by Doomking

I here ya!!!!!

Sob...whats wrong with our porker bikes ? I was considering upgrading myself to the all mighty 14, but after going south of cosh few times , I might have to start all over again with a 250, and work my way up...:o

Welcome to the site....good luck with the judge....is your girlfriend still pist ?

Nothing, I do own a 'busa after all... I just like to see how the noobs take ball busting. This one seems to have a sense of humor, or at least is smart enough not to dig himself into a hole. He passes the 'welcome test'.

We'll see YOU (zx0neFouR) at Norwalk... what are the timeslips for the ZX14? The answer to that will tell me how much more trash talking I can do...

My ol' mans '99 X1 runs 12.30's... so I believe the 12.50s for the Thunderbolt.

You let me know when you get sub 10.50s and we'll run 'em. :D

And I'll REALLY give props if you can get a stock ZX14 into the 9s at Norwalk... not gonna happen (unless you're the size of a horse jockey, then...maybe). :p

My zx-14 has dyno jet power commander bs, muzzy m4 megaphone full exhaust, K and N air filter, brand new shinko stealth drag radials and dyno time. I've got the TRE back ordered, cant really afford it right now. Just sayin. LOL but I would enjoy a run. I was just shifting to early on it, im used to the really low R's. well not anymore at least. and Oh yea im 6'0 140lbs on a good eatin day.

So she left in a hurry down 270 in columbus, needless to say she was no match for the king aka the ZX14. NOW for the ticket. Well I was going up 4 like I said and I passed a cop and her turned around in the road, no lights. So I may or may not have pushed on the gas a bit and wa-lah no more polices and never any blue berrys and cherrys. Anyways about 3 miles later I was all by myself slowing down the 35 mph zone as I enter buycrus city limits when all of a sudden SURRONDED by police with lights on. When questioned I told the.... truth that I was going 55mph by my lonesome the entire time. Well they came back and told me "Now son, I know you were going fast because I was chasing you at 135mph and I wasent even getting close and you were gone". (Note he says chasing me on a two lane road in a public safety vehicle at 135MPH with no warning lights). Well of course I made no reply except the mental note. Thankfully he let me go with a non jailable wreckless op or safety disregard and former owner plates. Yeah i may have forgot to change'm LOL. Anyways I've plead not guilty and thats my story..... and I'm stickin to it.

This is a gag right?!?

Is this really QuikZX9??? The only thing missin' is the choppppa :cool:

welcome. it was me who got you gas.

sucks you got a ticket. but like you said, you pay the price.

i got a wreckless on a bike before. i went in early enough to talk to the prosecuter, and actually got alot of the charges dropped. i still got points, but no license suppension, or anything else.

but you may want an attorney.