Where do your liberties end??

kawi kid

It's the UK.

Our civilities go away as soon as people stop fighting for them.

actually it happend in springfield virginia. that news article was the first i found on it.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

there is another. :)

If you're going to prance around the house naked be sure the windows are covered. It's not brain surgery guys... This whole situation could have been avoided if he weren't semi-retarded.

way i read it was it was still dark out side and some dude looking into his windows is offended. now i know most people have had an situation like "shit i left my boxers up in my room." or "fuck there are no towels i need to run through the living room to the other bathroom to get one." i dunno but arresting him was harsh to me :dunno:

There's always' date=' at least, 3 sides to every story:

His Side, Her Side and The Truth.

We don't know what was really going on, but don't be stupid. Just close the fucking curtains.[/quote']

understood it was dumb but if i cant sleep naked anymore im getting laid like half as much from now on :D

If you don't want to look at my cock.

Don't look.

End of story.

Exactly. If I'm in my house, I'm walking around naked if I want to. No one else was IN the house.

If I went out to get the mail, that's a different story.

Unless he was tapping the glass with his d1@k and licking the glass, hes not guilty.

What if he wasn't making coffee? What if he was having sex with someone? Same described situation. Still not guilty unless their standing IN the window trying to get attention.

I think he should counter sue for them being peeping toms and a violation of his privacy. They didn't have to look in that window. :D

That's my question. What were they doing looking in his windows in the first place? I they happened to just glance over and see this, glance back the other way, and move on. It's not like he was standing on the sidewalk flashing them! The penalty for flashing would probably be less.

Thats ridiculous. He should deff not have been arrested, if that is the whole story. Obviously like someone already said, there is both sides then there is the truth somewhere in the middle (most of the time). So who really knows what happened...