Back from the ride today.

alab32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO:lol:

Hey blue6, tell your girl I said thanks.

(pics to follow)

Alab. We just wanted to see your dog mang.

And don't be punching that pillow with my picture on it.

That thing cost $12.99. Geez. :D

Hey blue6, tell your girl I said thanks.

(pics to follow)

Alab. We just wanted to see your dog mang.

I got it on e-bay so it only cost me 10.50! WOOOO HOOOO!!! Best Offer FTW!

You mean this one :eek: :

picture.php?albumid=688&pictureid=8361&thumb=1

Eh, crap, I shouldn't have.... Nevermind.

PM for the funny pic, as I don't want to trash this thread.....

Ok, after enough comments, I need to put the pic back so people know why I have that pic in my album.

Edited by jporter12
That damn pic.

Finally done downloading the video. This is a compilation of clips from throughout the ride. I would have had better clips but my camera died right there at the end of the video. :( THEY JUST TOOK THE SONGS OFF!!! GRRRRR... I hate youtube sometimes. This is the video with NO audio, they took ALL audio off or it. I had 3 songs on there and now you cant even hear the beautiful sounds of a bike. Grrrr...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqsN06CViI4

THEY JUST TOOK THE SONGS OFF!!! GRRRRR... I hate youtube sometimes. This is the video with NO audio, they took ALL audio off or it. I had 3 songs on there and now you cant even hear the beautiful sounds of a bike. Grrrr...

From youtube:

NOTICE

This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright

Basically :bigfinger:

...:( THEY JUST TOOK THE SONGS OFF!!! GRRRRR... I hate youtube sometimes. This is the video with NO audio, they took ALL audio off or it. I had 3 songs on there and now you cant even hear the beautiful sounds of a bike. Grrrr...

Yeah they did that to me with some of my videos, you can go back and EDIT the video online and pick from some of their "approved" music and it will automatically apply it to the video, easiest thing to do is to tell it to select music that matches your video length.

Yeah they did that to me with some of my videos' date=' you can go back and EDIT the video online and pick from some of their "approved" music and it will automatically apply it to the video, easiest thing to do is to tell it to select music that matches your video length.[/quote']

Ya but their list of music SUCKS! ha ha...