Do you ever have this thought?

Gump

Gump, you're already destined to fail if your first thought is "Oh crap, how do I respond?" What a defeatist, emasculate response.

You should be thinking, "It doesn't matter what she said, I'm a man and what I'm doing right now is the most important thing in my life. If that dizzy c*nt deserves any of my attention, she'd walk over to me, naked with a beer in hand, and politely address me with whatever issue her feeble mind is pondering and I will determine whether it's worthy of my preponderance."

J/k ladies, you know I <3 u.

lol...it's the determining that's difficult.. i didn't hear it. Maybe i did want to hear but i can't ask to hear a different part of it again, again a minute later since the last time. it gets tricky. but ya i like the naked beer philosphy

Gump, you're already destined to fail if your first thought is "Oh crap, how do I respond?" What a defeatist, emasculate response.

You should be thinking, "It doesn't matter what she said, I'm a man and what I'm doing right now is the most important thing in my life. If that dizzy c*nt deserves any of my attention, she'd walk over to me, naked with a beer in hand, and politely address me with whatever issue her feeble mind is pondering and I will determine whether it's worthy of my preponderance."

that was.............. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRMMiii viewpost.gif

:lol::lol:
that was.............. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I second this...hahaha

Immediately ask her another question while acting like you're in deep thought.

I'll stick to this one i think over the rest..although she knows i'm in deep thought i'd swear it..

oddly enough there was a commercial on tv for this exact situation. the dudes on a treadmill or something watching tv and the last ditch effort to recover is called the Hail marry.