Sunday 60 and sunny...Who's riding ?

Doomking

Please forgive me, I'm not too good with names. You've rode with me before? I is very nice when I have to pass!

I have been on this site for less time than you & I'm not even a CORE member. It's mine bitch. Unless I get the feeling that all these new Buells are picking on me, then it's on.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please forgive me, I'm not too good with names. You've rode with me before? I is very nice when I have to pass!

I have been on this site for less time than you & I'm not even a CORE member. It's mine bitch. Unless I get the feeling that all these new Buells are picking on me, then it's on.

lol i'm kidding, i've never ridden with you and i'm sure you're the gentlest passer since the downy bear.

it'll be a good ride either way. just don't say i didnt warn ya!

. just don't say i didnt warn ya!

Now you're intimidating me, is this going to be like one of them Coshocton rides where they go too fast so they can wreck everyone? I would like to keep my new bike in one piece at least until the new riding season starts. These single compound stock tires can’t handle a very fast pace.

So ...originally I started this thread for Sunday, but as usual it got hijacked for today riding instead...;)

So once again, anyone planning on riding tomorrow in the morning to early afternoon?

We need to nail down something before tonight, otherwise I'll go solo.

Let's hear it.

No Prob Tod..

I am following another one on Northeast forum, maybe we got some going...

RFM , prolly we should get some from NEO and meet you somewhere off 83.....just an idea..

Monitor thread on Northeast forum "this weekend only" and see what's the final plan is...if there is one:(.

if people are planning to ride in the valley view area, post up some details. i want to do an easy ride tomorrow late morning/afternoon since it's going to be nice. preferably, we can meet for lunch, then go for a nice scenic ride through the valley view area into the bath area and etc. nothing fancy.

WTF Buells everywhere. 7 bikes on the ride, 4 Buells, 2 Hondas, 1 Kawi.

Your thread has been jacked Fabio. I would have rode with you Sunday if I didn't have plans.

I logged a little over 400 miles & Tod got flipped off by Santa Claus. All things considered...a good day.

How you digging that new ride' date=' Tony? Jinu said he "absorutery ruvs" his new bike.[/quote']

I'm digging the Helicon. It's scary fast. It pulls HARD all the way to the redline. The front wheel got really 'light' a few times in 4th gear :eek:

if anyone is up for a ride on sunday afternoon, this is what my lazy ass plans are:

meet up for early lunch by 11AM at winking lizard in peninsula:

1615 Main St, Peninsula, OH 44264-9754

ride out for as long as we want. the end.

so far it's just isaac's papa and me.

Edited by jbot
change in plans