Sunday 60 and sunny...Who's riding ?

Doomking

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good time on the ride yesterday and would like to thank the guys who lead the ride but don't remember their names. Good fast pace in the twisty stuff and not too insanely fast in the straights. Group ride safe, perfect, seven bikes out, seven bikes in, all survivors. We rode on some roads that I haven't been on that I liked. My GPS battery didn't work so I don't know the route we took but I think we were on 556. I liked that road.

I needed to ride with someone else to get a feel for what kind of pace I was getting with the new bike. The guys leading are as fast as anyone I've ever ridden with so that issue is out of the way for me. I am no faster with the new bike but I am more comfortable riding and it's easier to ride. I didn't shift once on 255 yesterday just left it in 1st the whole time didn't have to do any extra work way less stress with one less thing to pay attention to. For a 400 mile day I was in pretty good shape when I got home.

I had a good time on the ride yesterday and would like to thank the guys who lead the ride but don't remember their names.

guy on the red firebolt was kevin (skrewloose) and the tall guy on the black lightning was brian (roamr).

Didn't go far as I have too much goin' on right now, but took 'Birdy out for a quick jaunt around town today. Felt good to be on her.... Had to fight the urge to ditch the rest of the stuff I needed to get done today!! ;)

180 miles, two Aprilias and a Z1000, and a shaved prime rib sandwich at the Lakeside Grille. Good season ending ride maybe? Or maybe just getting ready for the trackday in two weeks.:D

Excellent ride today guys... ReconRat & CMooseGo. 308miles when I rolled back into the garage at 6:45pm!

Awesome day, doubt we'll see many more like today this season!

To everyone that we invited but didn't make it, you missed some great roads... SR 104, 138, 41, 73, 52, 93 & 56!

Had a blast...except for riding home in the dark with a tinted shield!

I'll have some video available in a few days.

2009-11-08.jpg

Me and eight other DS riders did a nice tour up the old abandond Conrail RR bed, then road up to West Liberty then back to Plain City. About 120 miles of on and off road for me. A couple riders had a bit further to travel. Nice meeting some fellow local DS riders in the area. :)

group2.jpg