Yup! 3400 Ohio-Riders!

ReconRat

3400 Ohio-Rider members happened sometime yesterday.

It's not really clear who was the 3400th entry, several were waiting.

But this one showed initially as number 3400!

Threads: 35,537, Posts: 353,843, Members: 3,400

Welcome to our newest member, limestrat

Bike:92 honda cbr 600

meh, we had a guy from Italy join too :dunno: He was moving here in the near future. Can't blame the outta state guys for wanting to check out our super sweet biker gang

If they're from another state and moving here, that's fine. If they were on the site, and moved...like Aow, and EvilTwin, fine too. But if they're from another state, living there...and no plan on moving here...what's the purpose? :dunno:

meh, we had a guy from Italy join too :dunno: He was moving here in the near future. Can't blame the outta state guys for wanting to check out our super sweet biker gang

Agreed. I use to deny them. But then I had several email me after I denied them saying they were moving to Ohio and wanted to scope out the riding, and a few email me saying they have friends/family here they come to ride with. I just approve them now.

If they're from another state and moving here, that's fine. If they were on the site, and moved...like Aow, and EvilTwin, fine too. But if they're from another state, living there...and no plan on moving here...what's the purpose? :dunno:

kinda like people being on here with no bike :D

okay I kid you had it commin