What gearing do I need?

Likwid

okay you get to the top of your driveway and pull the clutch in put her in first pin the throttle wide open so your bangin the rev limiter all while sitting on the rear seat " your tall that should be easy" now start rollin down the driveway backwards you should be going pretty good by the time you get to the bottom as soon as you get to the bottom dump the clutch now here the important part ... if your still on the bike by the time it gets to the garage hit the rear brake and let off the gas . that otta cover it now suit up an giver a go champ

okay you get to the top of your driveway and pull the clutch in put her in first pin the throttle wide open so your bangin the rev limiter all while sitting on the rear seat " your tall that should be easy" now start rollin down the driveway backwards you should be going pretty good by the time you get to the bottom as soon as you get to the bottom dump the clutch now here the important part ... if your still on the bike by the time it gets to the garage hit the rear brake and let off the gas . that otta cover it now suit up an giver a go champ

roflmao... I had to read that 3 times... I'm gonna go try it brb in a few

You pussy! On that thing you should be able to rock a knack-knack standing in the saddle. Good think you're not tied up at work so you can really practice this tonight. Wheelie lessons by moonlight is romantic.

I just pee'd a little:lol:

Just WOW! That HAD to take a while to get that much detail together.

Or, that is from experience... :lol:

lol sorry kids, wasn't advanced planned. Was backing her into the garage and I decided "oh what the hell, why not?".. held the front brake super hard, stood up tried once and I let it go too slow so I felt the bike lurch...

Tried once more... spun it for a second and let go cuz I was fraidy :)

lol sorry kids, wasn't advanced planned. Was backing her into the garage and I decided "oh what the hell, why not?".. held the front brake super hard, stood up tried once and I let it go too slow so I felt the bike lurch...

Tried once more... spun it for a second and let go cuz I was fraidy :)

You shoudl ALWAYS have typing cat armed with a video camera for such reasons!!!!