Motorcycle SNOBS!

buildit

What I get from "cruiser", and Goldwing riders is......If I was younger maybe I could ride one of those (I'm late 50's).....which is code for "why don't you grow up, and buy a real bike" I think. My friend says that people that only talk about comfort, etc need to buy/drive a car instead of a motorcycle..

I had a Goldwing guy say that my 650 pound FJR, would make a good "around town" bike. I'm sure they think my Versys is like a mo ped.

It's all relative. My FJR has been called everything from a monster to a dinky bike. The rule back in CA was "if it splits the cars, it's a perfect fit." This is why test riding motorcycles should be more accessible. I still think that would reduce the snobs.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the HD holier-than-thou jerks - true fags

MD

You don't know what it's like! Riding a HD is more than just riding a motorcycle... it's being king of the road!

lol, I remember reading that on a forum about how HD was far superior because it was "air cooled"... so yah.

I had two HD guys wave at me today. Yeah, I was on the KTM. :) So being a KTM snob I felt no need to wave back! :lol:

But I waved because I'm still a nice guy even if my bike is nicer/better than theirs.:p

But I waved because I'm still a nice guy even if my bike is nicer/better than theirs.:p

I know you're kidding, but the reverse racism is so obvious with bikers.... some HD people are jerks... yes. Everyone hates HD riders though.... so any instance of a HD rider (or any cruiser) being a jerk just reinforces the opinion.

So, a guy on a sport bike doesn't wave we all go "what an asshole." A guy on a cruiser doesn't wave and everyone goes "fucking asshole harley riders"... not saying I disagree... cuz I find the distribution on assholes on harleys is much higher than all bikes... I'm just pointing this all out because I like to point things out.

I know you're kidding, but the reverse racism is so obvious with bikers.... some HD people are jerks... yes. Everyone hates HD riders though.... so any instance of a HD rider (or any cruiser) being a jerk just reinforces the opinion.

So, a guy on a sport bike doesn't wave we all go "what an asshole." A guy on a cruiser doesn't wave and everyone goes "fucking asshole harley riders"... not saying I disagree... cuz I find the distribution on assholes on harleys is much higher than all bikes... I'm just pointing this all out because I like to point things out.

At this point the point is pointed towards a point that points to my point. :D

Yes, and as stated above, riding an Aprilia makes you an elitist. :D

An elitist piece of poo! :lol:

Ok, I'd ride an ape. I just can't afford anything other than cheap, older bikes!

suzuki ftw

I don't know how many times I've thought about using your sig on you... "shut up stoopid" :lol: (now, I HAVE to make sure my next bike is NOT a zook......)

I don't know how many times I've thought about using your sig on you... "shut up stoopid" :lol: (now, I HAVE to make sure my next bike is NOT a zook......)

I use it on him alot, but what's wrong with zook's huh? what? what's the problem? huh? what?

saw a harley today in my car... couldn't help but point and call him a fag.

prabbbrahbarahbrahphabrahbarapaharaa

I keep forgetting about this.

Can't wait to pull up next to one and laugh at his faggotry. :D

I use it on him alot, but what's wrong with zook's huh? what? what's the problem? huh? what?

There are a few I'd own, but I don't think any of them are gixxers!

I like the SV's, or maybe a strom.... Don't see it happening any time soon though, other priorities in life.

I think I'm taking the SV back from the wife and get her a proper girls bike like a 2fiddy neenjer. :D

Then SHE can get made fun of for her bike sounding like the fan on your Z! :lol:

I have fun on the lil neenjer! I even had the front wheel of the ground, shifting from first to second the last time I rode it (probably only about an inch, but I was impressed!) It's not so bad, until I get back on the veefer, and realize how slow it really is!