bought a bike... cant transfer title!

Jcroz91

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to be fucking kidding me... :lol:

Who supercharges a 3.8L stang? :lol::lol::lol:

the same guy who buys a 750 street bike when he is insurable... he carries an sr22

he SCd the sixxer because insurance quote on him upgrading to a mach1 was worth more than the car..so he had to work with what he has...

he says he doenst have insurance on the bike because he doesnt want to...i think its because he cant afford it

the same guy who buys a 750 street bike when he is insurable... he carries an sr22

he SCd the sixxer because insurance quote on him upgrading to a mach1 was worth more than the car..so he had to work with what he has...

he says he doenst have insurance on the bike because he doesnt want to...i think its because he cant afford it

Don't forget about everything he has, House (apartment) car, bike..... Nobody cares about what you have! If people like him for what he has, he's gonna live a sad life. I've learned that one!

heres his quotes

WOW.... just called our insurance guy.

prices are REDICULUS!!!!!!!!!

03 Mach 1 (full coverage) = $14,000 a year

(Liability up to $10k) $5,085 a year which is 450 something a month

03 Mustang GT (liablilty) = $5,000 a year = $400 a month.

Because he's 19! The responsibilty factor is low, the risk factor is high! Plain and simple! Even with a clean record, the insurance companies know that this sort of vehicle in the hands of someone irresponsible is a high risk.

I only carry liability on the bikes, $90 a year for each, which is the base rate through Progressive. The cars are pretty cheap to insure, also, but a LOT more, full coverage on both, Wife has 1 not-at-fault, my record is clean (now!) and it's like $140 a month, on the Malibu and Intrepid. I guess being old is getting me somewhere... :(

19, 2 speeding, 2 accidents

1100/6 months for full coverage on my 04 saab 9-3

200 every 6 months for my 99 mustang gt (sitting insurance only...project car)

and the vmax is about 1200 a year liability up to 250k

when i was driving my mustang, it was 800 every 6months, so 1600 a year for full coverage.... i got quoted on an 01 cobra just a month ago and it was 1400 every 6 months

Shit, seems like I'm getting off with a damn good deal for full coverage. The only catch is a $1000 deduct. If it was $500, then it would be $1700/year.

who do you use? im currently shopping for insurance, talking to two different brokers about what they can do for me right now....im hating this retarded progressive 6-pay shit...i wanna pay monthly, not double payments for 6 months then no payment for 6 months

State Farm

My family has always used State Farm and we know they are good about claims and the prices are ok. My first bike I went with Progressive because it was just liability. That ended up being $250/year. Then when I got the Aprilia, I quoted through Progressive again and they wanted $3500/year for full coverage with the minimum payouts. I said fuck no. Went to State Farm, asked for full insurance with typical high payout and a $500 deductible and was quoted $1700/year.

Obviously rates vary widely, just an example.