Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

ok well i have read all this.............

kid get your stinking gear and insturance. one month is one month get it, its the fucking law. and learn to ride before you start you stunting carreer it will help. you are getting to butt hurt over everything so bad you cant realize these guys are on your side and trying to help you. it might not be what you want to hear right now, but when you GROW UP and realize why they are saying you are prob going to be pretty embarrased. and you little put down about the site........ well buddy this site is alot bigger than you will ever know with the piss poor attitude you have, and until you change it you will never realize it or get the full potential out of it.

Some people just shouldnt be allowed to swim in the gene pool. Its best for all of us.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually shocked that he hasn't gotten any negative rep from anyone... it's been awhile since someone's earned the highly coveted "Fucktard" label under their name with the big red HATE ME stars.

i went in and raised hell cause the guy wasnt answering my calls. they finally just switched the title

Here's JCroz right before he left to 'raise hell' at the title office. Except on his other bike that he doesn't have title, plates, and insurance for either, and bought when he was 14 with his $40,000/year paper route money. Yea, WTF did YOU do at 14??

attachment.php?attachmentid=1443&d=1256673149

i am cock sucker. whatd u have when u were 19? dont try to put me below u. it wont happen

How can you be a cocksucker if you won't get beneath me?

I just have to come to the defense of this poor boy with no insurance. :violin:Jcroz, I just want you to know that I understand your situation and sympathize. All these mean people ganging up on you just doesn't seem fair, especially when one considers the fact that autism effects one out of one hundred and five children........that's ONE OUT OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE CHILDREN........so extinguish your torches and lets come together to help this poor soul. To learn more go to autismspeaks.org

k ill jus tell all u ass bags my bikes insured now... only saying this so u will stfu bout it. jesus. i wish someone would ban me from this joke ass site. for real. u act like i dont know i need insurance to ride. all the shit your telling me i already know. thats not y im pissed. im pissed cause i hear about it every time i post something even in unrelated threads. its anoying and when i tell them its anoying they have a hissy fit and dont let shit go. if i dont want to insure the bike thats my choice. you guys on here running your mouth bout it isnt going to change my mind at all. so just let it go for real. move on with your lives.

i wish someone would ban me from this joke ass site. for real.

We all know you're better than everyone here, being 19 years old and all, so we're grateful you grace us with your presence each time you post. Because when I was 19, I couldn't figure out how to log onto a forum and post about the dumb shit I did. You got me beat there.

:lol: Does someone have to explain to you how to "Logoff" of ORDN too? Maybe it's a browser issue... all you need to do is type "www.somewhereotherthanhere.com" in your web-browser and you never have to come back.

We'll still make fun of you.. but you don't have to read it.

Ok...I'm sorry. Is that better?

its not that its just like is it for real necessary to just talk shit to someone for 22 pages on a bike forum when they didnt do anything wrong to you or anyone else on here? r u serious? and then your gonna get pissed an - rep me and shit when i defend myself. you guys are all bad ass