Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

im fine with that... i wish everyone else on here would say this.

so would you rather me give you infractions or you just log off and not come around anymore, cuz this is clearly a place for OPEN MINDED people trying to help someone clearly clueless.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish someone would ban me from this joke ass site. for real.
like others said you can do that yourself , admin has better things to do
Because when I was 19, I couldn't figure out how to log onto a forum and post about the dumb shit I did. You got me beat there.

thats not a fair statement Im sure you couldve , Al Gore just hadnt invented the internet by the time you were 19 :D

Ok...I'm sorry. Is that better?

antagonist :)

figuared u would be like any other normal person and just realize.. hey... this kids not going to listen. so its pointless to keep running our mouths for no point.

we do that alot around here its kinda fun , really

done?

not yet we're persistent :)

Everyone else says you're a punk bitch. I've heard that dude say it... and

he'll say it to your face,

he'll say it at your apt,

he'll say it about you on your wrecked 750

he'll say it to your mother about you

that dude will say anything to anyone.

Quoted for truth! I've seen it here! He can also take ANYTHING you can dish out to him, because he's not as wrapped up in what other people think of him as you seem to be.

Get over yourself, learn to listen to advice, even if you intend to not follow it, and learn to fight back with more than, "I own more than you", or "I'm better than you", or "I can ride perfect wheelies after 2 days". Really man, if you want to make it in life, grow some skin, and quit being so concerned about what everyone else thinks about you! Worry about doing the right thing, and what you like to do, and keep it within the line of sanity, and legality.

Holy shit, this thread is still alive? This kid ahs to be all of 22 by now, as long as this shit has been going on. Insurance has probably lapsed 3 or 4 times over by now. And ban me so I won't keep coming back and defending myself to interwebz bullies? Holy shit, that's funny.

I just have to come to the defense of this poor boy with no insurance. :violin:Jcroz, I just want you to know that I understand your situation and sympathize. All these mean people ganging up on you just doesn't seem fair, especially when one considers the fact that autism effects one out of one hundred and five children........that's ONE OUT OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE CHILDREN........so extinguish your torches and lets come together to help this poor soul. To learn more go to autismspeaks.org

:lol: Fuckin awesome.

k ill jus tell all u ass bags my bikes insured now... only saying this so u will stfu bout it. jesus. i wish someone would ban me from this joke ass site. for real. u act like i dont know i need insurance to ride. all the shit your telling me i already know. thats not y im pissed. im pissed cause i hear about it every time i post something even in unrelated threads. its anoying and when i tell them its anoying they have a hissy fit and dont let shit go. if i dont want to insure the bike thats my choice. you guys on here running your mouth bout it isnt going to change my mind at all. so just let it go for real. move on with your lives.

No, it's not your choice. It's the law fucktard. People like you is why people like me have to pay more for insurance. Your posts make me want to kick your teeth in.

who are you talking to?

I saw an RC51 with cord showing a 3 weeks ago sunday, i think on colerain ave ~11am

mr Jcroz who is still rolling with the previous owners plates. I am not sure if he realizes that his 07 750 appears to be (from the bodywork) an 06 600

So lets take bets wrecked or stolen?