Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm still getting a laugh at this 19 year old beating his chest. Must suck to have lived to be the ripe old age of 19 and not figured out that people quit picking on you if you just let it go instead of "defending yourself" (i.e. egging us on because we know it grinds your gears).

And worst of all... you defend yourself to the point where you come off as an even bigger ignorant tool dbag.

And no Mj, I hate it when you give me shit, I go to bed crying every night. I know how bad it feels now, and can't imagine the dreams you've had about me with all the crap I've given you.

*sigh* do i need to put my banner back up? :nono:

anyway jcroz, the people here are genuinely very helpful and they know a LOT! If you don't try to act like you know more than them (bc it is very clear that you don't- I'm not attacking just observing), then they can be very cool and even more helpful than they have already been.

i never said u guys knew less than me. but when ur going to come at me il defend myself. obviously you guys know more than me thatts y i come on here. for answer to my questions. but when i ask about a jacket and get insurance answers its anoying. then u call me a tool for getting angry and it all blows up. give me straight answers and start shit with me and i wont need to be a "dbag"

Pay attention to the jacket info, ignore the insurance talk, if that;s what pisses you off. For the record though, the insurance talk, and harping on you about it was in your best interest, not just to be mean to you! I drove a car TOO long with no insurance. I got caught, and wished that someone would have knocked my head in for doing so.

i never said u guys knew less than me. but when ur going to come at me il defend myself. obviously you guys know more than me thatts y i come on here. for answer to my questions. but when i ask about a jacket and get insurance answers its anoying. then u call me a tool for getting angry and it all blows up. give me straight answers and start shit with me and i wont need to be a "dbag"

You want straight answers but then get your e-feelings hurt when you get them. EVERYTHING on your bike is plug and play. Hell, a good mechanic could swap out your motor and your boy prolly wouldn't be able to tell. If you really want straight answers, then dont get all pissy when you get them. And if you're gonna stay on this site, you need to thicken up that skin buddy and quit trying to brag about all this shit that you supposedly have. You haven't accomplished anything more than anyone else here has.

i did have it checked out my cousin took it to cycle search and used all their shit and he said it looks good to go. he went to MMI and hes one of the mechanics there so i hope he knows what hes telling me. i never asked to if it was a 750 or not. he said it didnt look like the guy modded it much at all. he did say it could have been lightly laid down though

I'm currently attending MMI, half the kids in my class are frakin idiots who don't know the first thing about working on bikes or understand the concepts being explained to them 50 million frakin times, but hey, as long as they attend class they'll pass. B/c if MMI doesn't pass enough students, they don't get money from Uncle Sam anymore :(

oh god what have i missed? this thread went to hell and back on a gsxr. in all seriousnessity(sp?), i believe that people find the jackets with the most convenient features to be the ones that have things such as zip out liners, adjustable waist lines, zippable vents, insurance, plentiful amounts of pockets, mesh for air circulation, a motorcycle permit at minimum...but who needs that shit really? a trash bag with a hole in it would be plenty of protection